Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Revere's Riders Two day Carbine Feb 23 & 24, 2019 (Bedford)

Shake off the winter blues and start the year off with some Carbine training.
    Less than 2 hours away from the North side of Indy in the rolling hills of Indiana.
    Plenty of time to round up your gear and guns and start the year with a bang.

There should be something for everyone in this course:
    https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...24-bedford-in/

Come shake off the cobwebs, test your gear, try new or different set ups.
    This is the ideal class to try some piece of gear you have wanted to use. Battle belts, chest rigs, plate carriers, back pocket of your jeans....
    In your face CQB and out to 100-200 yards and much much more.

User Info Menu

This is not your fathers oldsmobile!
    There is something for everyone here...
    If you have been thinking about rifle/carbine training then this event is for you.
    Come on out and put yourself, and your gear, through it’s paces at one of Indiana’s premier private ranges.

User Info Menu

I'll be there, so that alone should be worth the price of admission to anyone on the fence.

Also big props to Revere's Riders for sending me a refund for $25 of the entry fee. Apparently there was a discount for early bird sign ups, but I signed up early early bird and the discount price hadn't even been added to the event page yet.

Definitely a nice surprise to see a few bucks come back my way. That's a stand up organization for you.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I would be on this if we could guarantee nice Feb weather instead of normal ****ty Indiana weather. It looks like a good time and I could use some training.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dung View Post
    I would be on this if we could guarantee nice Feb weather instead of normal ****ty Indiana weather. It looks like a good time and I could use some training.
    Do you think gun fights only happen in nice sunny and temperate weather?

The worse the conditions, the more confidence you'll gain that your gun will run.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Do not use logic on me, it won’t work.

Just one happy gunner happygunner's Avatar

User Info Menu

Damn, same time as my seminars.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by happygunner View Post
    Damn, same time as my seminars.
    Too bad. If something changes there is still room. This class will also be offered again this year due to it’s demand/.popularity.

MGgrease08 hit the nail on the head. You never know what type of weather you will be in when you are called upon to fight.
    This event will be a great opportunity to see what works, and what doesn’t.

User Info Menu

I personally think that this class is better in the cold. I like the layers I'm wearing when I have the gear on and a slung rifle. A lot more comfortable.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Still room in this one and the early bird sign up discount is in place.
    Who knows what the weather will be like that weekend.
    Hot, cold, rain, shine, snow ... the show will go on and people and gear will be tested.
    Come on out and see if you are ‘well regulated’.
    Leave the safe queens at home for this one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast