• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tasslehof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    McLoud
    I have taken this course and the class and the instructor are TOP notch. Great information/skillbuilding.

We will be hosting Chuck Pressburg of Presscheck Consulting for his No Fail Pistol course. Looking forward to having Chuck out here again. Great class and well worth taking. This class is a high Intermediate to Advanced course.

The Presscheck Consulting No Fail Pistol course is designed to equip patrol and tactical officers with the skills to make high risk / high reward pistol shots in critical situations.
    This 16 hour course stresses the importance of being able to place accurate hits on small, moving, and limited exposure critical areas of the human body to instantly cease all motor function or cause rapid unconsciousness usually resulting in death.

Training Objectives
    •General refresher on the basic fundamentals of gun handling and marksmanship (BY EXCEPTION. Come to this course knowing how to shoot. This is an intermediate to advanced level shooting course)
    •Zero/confirm zero on all optics and lasers (and iron sights if needed)
    •Provide students/officers a chance to have their shooting techniques observed by the trainer in order to provide that student/officer with individual feedback on ways to improve performance in accuracy and speed
    •Engagement of low percentage targets (small strike area often obscured with a hostage or other no-shoot area)
    •Shooting multiple targets
    •Shooting on the move (if class progression allows)
    •Competitive shooting drills around your peers to build esprit de corps and create self-induced stress to perform
    •The student will understand the importance of critical hits and the consequences of a miss, and will be able to diagnose if they are capable of achieving hits at any given moment based upon pre-shot diagnostics of their sights in real time.
    •This course will enable the student to continue to develop and maintain these skills through the use of clear, repeatable standards.
    •The student should leave the course with a firm understanding of their personal capability to make low percentage “No-Fail” shots

Signup Link: https://www.opdsource.com/product-p/32-0005.htm
    NOTE: Use pulldown on signup page to choose MeadHall Range
    Range fees are $25/person/day payable to range at start of class
    Use this link:
    Info | MeadHall Range
    For location and lodging/travel information.

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    I'll be going back to my second No-Fail class with Chuck at this facility. Excellent class at an excellent facility. Looks like 4-5 other IMPD guys will be making the trip, too.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll be going back to my second No-Fail class with Chuck at this facility. Excellent class at an excellent facility. Looks like 4-5 other IMPD guys will be making the trip, too.

Great to see IMPD guys seeking training above and beyond the routine!

Thank you and the others for your service. :ingo:

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Thanks. There are a few of us, but unfortunately it's still a rarity. I think I have 13 classes scheduled for 2019, but I have a problem :):

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bumping this for Meadhall, and Chuck. The class looks like it will have a low number of students, so that means more one-on-one. I can't stress enough how much I recommend taking a class from Chuck - and if you are going to take it, Meadhall is the place to do so. The turners and movers allow Chuck to add stuff to the class he can't add elsewhere. I know timing is ****ty if you are planning to hit NRAAM, but if you aren't, this is a great way to spend a weekend.

My AAR from September's class: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ol-meadhall-range-mcloud-ok-sept-22-23-a.html

Additional improvements have been made to the range since then (including getting said turners and movers back on-line)

Top Bottom