Join INGunOwners For Free
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Revere's Riders Pistol 145 (Intro to Defensive Pistol), Mar 16, 2019

Revere's Riders and John Viray of Adaptive Consulting and Training (John Viray is obijohn here on INGO) have partnered to offer a Pistol 145 (Intro to Defensive Pistol) course on Mar 16, 2019 at Riley Conservation Club in Terre Haute, IN. Pistol 145 will introduce students to drawing from the holster and other defensive pistol techniques. Students should have already taken Revere's Riders Pistol 100 or equivalent course prior to attending Pistol 145.

More information, equipment requirements and online ticket sales are available on the Revere's Riders website: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...erre-haute-in/

Revere's Riders
    reveresriders.org
    President: president@reveresriders.org
    Webmaster: webmaster@reveresriders.org

Master Rifleman (48/50)
    XI Virginia Regiment, Morgan's Rifle Corps
    Well Regulated

Patriot, Pater, Plinker obijohn's Avatar

User Info Menu

ACT is proud to be partnering with Revere's Riders for this class. Granger and I look forward to training with you!
    Rifleman
    NRA Endowment Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    USPSA NROI

Adaptive Consulting & Training
    Riley Conservation Club

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To Prevail...you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by obijohn View Post
    ACT is proud to be partnering with Revere's Riders for this class. Granger and I look forward to training with you!
    Nice! RR's stock just went up! Thanks Obijohn and Granger.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

There are still a few open spots
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

User Info Menu

I've been through this material with John/ACT, let's see, 3 times (maybe 4) with myself and with various family members and friends. This should be a solid class. Good opportunity to work from the holster. Highly recommended.
    Nothing is everything, but everything is something. - Ayoob