• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    At least one NSFW adult word comment...

[video=youtube;yTTgSqny6vI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTgSqny6vI[/video]

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Comments in no particular order:

1) Get that red dot off there, and re-try.

2) Put this in as a USPSA standard, and listen to the howls...

3) Wait a minute, the par times go UP? Huh, I thought the conventional wisdom from the internet aces was the answer is never, ever, to SLOW DOWN!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Comments in no particular order:

1) Get that red dot off there, and re-try.

2) Put this in as a USPSA standard, and listen to the howls...

3) Wait a minute, the par times go UP? Huh, I thought the conventional wisdom from the internet aces was the answer is never, ever, to SLOW DOWN!

I think that is the first time i have seen Caleb shoot a dot gun. Of course I don't follow the little troll all that closely.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think that is the first time i have seen Caleb shoot a dot gun. Of course I don't follow the little troll all that closely.

He seemed okay in person, years before he became "famous." I don't know if that's just because he didn't show his youtube personality at matches or if he changed.

The drill is right up the alley of people who are good at NRA Action Pistol. By "good," I mean people who can hit all twelve plates at 25 yards consistently (which I have never done). The 10 ring is the same size as the Bianchi plates and the distances are the same as for the falling plate event (except you fire two strings of six at each distance), although Caleb's par time's are longer.

I think I could do it with a dot and some practice, but my days of being able to see the target and iron sights well enough have passed me by.

Last edited:

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    He seemed okay in person, years before he became "famous." I don't know if that's just because he didn't show his youtube personality at matches or if he changed.

The drill is right up the alley of people who are good at NRA Action Pistol. By "good," I mean people who can hit all twelve plates at 25 yards consistently (which I have never done). The 10 ring is the same size as the Bianchi plates and the distances are the same as for the falling plate event (except you fire two strings of six at each distance), although Caleb's par time's are longer.

I think I could do it with a dot and some practice, but my days of being able to see the target and iron sights well enough have passed me by.

I was sorta referring to a recent podcast he was on where he called himself a troll. It was a bit of a running joke during the show. I don't have a problem with him.

Top Bottom