• ...and so much more!
  • JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    No longer a Feeler: Course hosted by Don Edwards the Week of April 29

Don Edwards, of Greenline Tactical, is thinking about hosting a course of in Indiana the week of April 29 ( the week after the NRA convention. No idea of what course would be hosted, but he mentioned it could be anything from Red Dot Pistol, Combat Carbine, Low Light or Zero Light Pistol, or even a night fighter course (rental gear would be available). Most likely would be in Muncie.

Green Line Tactical

He was wondering what the interest would be in any of the courses.

From my perspective, I have trained with Don a few times now (TNVCs Armed Professional Course (Night Vision) and his shoothouse level 1/2 courses ) And all the classes have been quite enjoyable. Also, potentially getting a night fighter class this close to Indy (without driving to Alliance, OH) would be huge, especially for those who own Nods or those interested. If there is enough interest, regardless of the class, I probably would attend based off my experiences in the past.

About Don.
    ------------

Don Edwards is a retired 20+ year veteran of US Army Special Operations. He began his career in 3rd Bn 75th Ranger Regiment where he was a participant in Operation Just Cause. Retired from 20th Special Forces Group where he served as a Team Sergeant, a Weapons Sergeant and Intelligence Sergeant during combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He has served for five years as the Use of Force training manager and primary instructor at the ATF National Academy in Glynco, GA instructing in tactics and firearms as well. Don has worked as tactical advisor to the Department of Defense since 2008 serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan and is a FLETC certified firearms instructor.

Presently Don is the Director of LE/Mil Sales and Training at Tactical Night Vision Company, the leading Night Vision Company in the country. As well as the owner/operator of Greenline Tactical LLC. Greenline offers real world tactical and defensive training to law abiding civilians, State/Local Law Enforcement officers and SWAT teams as well as Conventional and Special Operations military units around the country.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man, too short notice for me, I’d LOVE a Greenline class, but so soon after NRA, I’m sure funds available will be low. I was planning on spending a lot of time/money at TNVC at the convention.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don Edwards, of Greenline Tactical, is thinking about hosting a course of in Indiana the week of April 29 ( the week after the NRA convention. No idea of what course would be hosted, but he mentioned it could be anything from Red Dot Pistol, Combat Carbine, Low Light or Zero Light Pistol, or even a night fighter course (rental gear would be available). Most likely would be in Muncie.

Green Line Tactical

He was wondering what the interest would be in any of the courses.

From my perspective, I have trained with Don a few times now (TNVCs Armed Professional Course (Night Vision) and his shoothouse level 1/2 courses ) And all the classes have been quite enjoyable. Also, potentially getting a night fighter class this close to Indy (without driving to Alliance, OH) would be huge, especially for those who own Nods or those interested. If there is enough interest, regardless of the class, I probably would attend based off my experiences in the past.

About Don.
    ------------

Don Edwards is a retired 20+ year veteran of US Army Special Operations. He began his career in 3rd Bn 75th Ranger Regiment where he was a participant in Operation Just Cause. Retired from 20th Special Forces Group where he served as a Team Sergeant, a Weapons Sergeant and Intelligence Sergeant during combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He has served for five years as the Use of Force training manager and primary instructor at the ATF National Academy in Glynco, GA instructing in tactics and firearms as well. Don has worked as tactical advisor to the Department of Defense since 2008 serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan and is a FLETC certified firearms instructor.

Presently Don is the Director of LE/Mil Sales and Training at Tactical Night Vision Company, the leading Night Vision Company in the country. As well as the owner/operator of Greenline Tactical LLC. Greenline offers real world tactical and defensive training to law abiding civilians, State/Local Law Enforcement officers and SWAT teams as well as Conventional and Special Operations military units around the country.
    If you’ve got an “in” about which course will be offered LMK ASAP, I can maybe bump up the class by one or two, it ain’t often this chance comes about, so I may break the budget to attend.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    If you’ve got an “in” about which course will be offered LMK ASAP, I can maybe bump up the class by one or two, it ain’t often this chance comes about, so I may break the budget to attend.

when I was talking to him over the weekend, he mentioned the course is really what the group wants. Based on previous class sizes, a group of 5-10, is all We need

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    A. Depends when during that week - returning from a Presscheck Consulting No-Fail Pistol in OK. My travel day will be the 29th. Will also depend on if I can get the days off.

B. I'd be down for a Nightfighter, if the timing works.

Don's been on my list for a while, so I'd love to make this.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    So from what I am reading most would want a nightfighter course? I’ll ask if a class of 3-5 students would be enough. But rental gear is avail.

edit.... he said 3-5 for a nightfighter would be fine. ... with the obligatory “why the hell not”. He does need to check on the range but should know soon if it is possible . So besides me... who else? Reminder (he has mawls and (Sentinels/dtnvg/rnvg) as his rentals.

An impromptu nightfighter at the last course I took with him..

[video=youtube_share;HgI1mhETNW8]https://youtu.be/HgI1mhETNW8[/video]

Last edited:

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Sounds like a good outfit but I must not be spending enough time on the internet these days, never heard of them.

You havent heard of Don MotherF'in Edwards.... Get out from that rock you been living under

Its only been within the last year or so that I feel he has been really more present on his own. In the past few months he has been making the rounds with a few of the bigger name individuals, Ie most recently I saw him pairing up with Pincus where he was helping out with a PDN network video. A lot of his courses are usually offered in the south, which is why I am excited/hoping we can get a course here.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The world is a funny place I used to get paid to conduct a shoothouse with free ammo, equipment, weapon.
    Now I have to pay for everything even the hotel and food!
    Anyway the wife said “NO” you have that “Larry Vickers” stuff in June and I thought you were gonna buy a new rifle!
    So this discussion may have allowed my purchase of a MCX!
    If I had more lead time I would skim money every week that way I could tell her it cost $50.

BTW

That looks like a nice shoothouse !

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    As of right now, its a fairly low student count.... so if your into night vision, this is your chance without having to travel 6+ hours. Its also on the MTAC training calendar.

Top Bottom