Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Expert 308jake's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    FREE Revereís Riders Basic Rifle 2 Day Course

    On May 18-19, A&A Optics will be hosting a FREE FREE FREE 2 day basic rifle course in Liberty, IN. Did I mention itís FREE? All you have to do is sign up and attend both days. On Sunday, A&A Optics will refund the entire registration cost to you. Camping is permitted, lodging is close by, and Boy Scouts will have hot dogs and chips for sale. Need a loaner rifle? Weíve got that covered too. So whatís the next excuse?

    sign up at https://www.reveresriders.org/event/...9-richmond-in/
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Man, you can't beat that deal....bring it back for the carbine course in October!

  3. #3
    Expert 308jake's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dung View Post
    Man, you can't beat that deal....bring it back for the carbine course in October!
    There are other cool events that havenít yet been scheduled for the fall.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

  4. #4
    Grandmaster SEIndSAM's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    +2 (Scott & Mary)
    Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

    Dads against daughters dating.....

  5. #5
    Master KittySlayer's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Sounds very similar to the one Appleseed event I attended, just under another moniker?
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

  6. #6
    Expert 308jake's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    Sounds very similar to the one Appleseed event I attended, just under another moniker?
    A&A Optics has sponsored shoots for Appleseed and RR where they gave away thousands of dollars in Optics each time. This time, they are giving away thousands of dollars in cash to get people there to learn how to effectively use their rifles, learn about how we all became Americans and what each of us can do to make America better. We didnít want ďI donít have the money to attendĒ to be the reason people donít train.
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

  7. #7
    Expert indygunguy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 308jake View Post
    This time, they are giving away thousands of dollars in cash to get people there...
    Everyone wins. Seriously people, get signed up. Especially if you've never been to a Basic Rifle event, or never been to the Alcorns Farm - this is a great opportunity.

  8. #8
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    Sounds very similar to the one Appleseed event I attended, just under another moniker?
    In short, yes. Same skills, same stories, and in Indiana, same instructors. Take either, and you will get awesome training.

    There was a difference of opinion several years ago between some Indiana Appleseed instructors and HQ and they now instruct under Revere's Riders. Same goals, and at least from the RR side, not seen as competition. Just get trained is their view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  9. #9
    Expert 308jake's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    In short, yes. Same skills, same stories, and in Indiana, same instructors. Take either, and you will get awesome training.

    There was a difference of opinion several years ago between some Indiana Appleseed instructors and HQ and they now instruct under Revere's Riders. Same goals, and at least from the RR side, not seen as competition. Just get trained is their view.
    Are you coming to this one? Bring the family....itís FREE!!!!!!
    A Burly man drinks Spiked Soda from a Dented can.

  10. #10
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 308jake View Post
    Are you coming to this one? Bring the family....itís FREE!!!!!!
    I'm thinking about it. Gotta be warmer (and hopefully dryer) than the last one I attended down in Bedford.

    Probably will just be me. Neither kid is ready for it (maturity, attention span, etc), and the wife has no interest in rifle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge