Fantastic book.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Fantastic book.
    Oh Ya!
    That book changed my life.

I was disappointed that there were no pictures...
    Last edited by Dead Duck; 1 Week Ago at 16:14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    Oh Ya!
    That book changed my life.

I was disappointed that there were no pictures...
    I feel like this is sarcasm, but I genuinely enjoyed the book when I read it...hell 10 years ago.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    All I know is beware the dark side... it's quicker, easier, more seductive.
    For once you start down the dark path forever will in dominate your destiny.
    Consume you it will.
    Pfft. The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
    My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Selfpreservation View Post
    Yes, there has to be a threat (Ability, opportunity, intent). I talked about it in a previous thread. But that's just the beginning. Is a 6ft 210 22 yr old male a threat? If so, what Level of force can you use today, in Marion County. What about tomorrow after leaving the dentist office from a root canal in Hendricks county? Is a 12 yr old who walks up to you with his hands in his pockets and says give me your wallet or I will kill you a threat? What force can you use against him? A man runs at you with a ball bat yelling profanity? Can you use deadly force? What if he drops the bat 6 feet from you but continues at a full sprint? Can you shoot? Why or why not?

Do the same principals apply to an off duty police officer? What about a 50 year old woman? When do you have a duty to refrain from using force? What if I am not the one being attacked, but witness 2 guys fighting in the parking lot just as one gets mount and shoots the other one?

This is just barely scratching he surface of one aspect,,THREAT, but you get the point. Like I said, use of force s RARELY black and white.

Learning how to run a gun i the easy part. There's probably 50 instructors on here alone who can teach that. It's the gray areas that most are untrained in.
    But what do I do if a guy dressed like a clown runs up to me with a gun, but the tip of the barrel is painted orange, and he drops the gun then runs away, but a monkey flies out of his butt and the monkey attacks me with a whiffle bat? Do I shoot the clown or the monkey, and do I need to yell "CCW!!" first?
    My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    But what do I do if a guy dressed like a clown runs up to me with a gun, but the tip of the barrel is painted orange, and he drops the gun then runs away, but a monkey flies out of his butt and the monkey attacks me with a whiffle bat? Do I shoot the clown or the monkey, and do I need to yell "CCW!!" first?
    Is this in any way related to the trunk monkey security system.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I LOVE the trunk monkey and IMHO If anyone I'm familiar with is adequately trained it would be Coach.

NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

Aron Bright
    Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

User Info Menu

"Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

You know I thought Route 45 was cool dude until he mentioned CLOWNS!

See I grew up in the 70’s and John Wayne Gacy was a thing I am actually scared of Clowns.
    So the Clown better hope I am carrying a 1911 and not a wonder nine that day it’s gonna be a mag dump!
    Maybe two mag dumps!
    I will then pistol whip the monkey and then beat the Clown with the monkey until the police arrive!

BTW
    Coach uses a “dummy” that reminds me of a clown and Coach taught me how to get all my rounds in a good area really fast!
    Last edited by Brad69; 1 Week Ago at 07:32.
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    I once knew a guy, (although not personally, this was through another internet forum) who was a clown. Graduated from the RIngling Brothers clown college, came from a long line of circus performers going back to the Old Country. He was the real deal.
    For self defense he carried a rubber chicken full of lead shot and used it like a blackjack / sap. Please note the lack of purple. There's a lot of crazy stuff he got away with because nobody wanted to admit they lost a fight to a guy with a rubber nose and big floppy shoes.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast