• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    This is a video I did awhile back showing a method for one hand malfunction clearing on a handgun. I have carried this way and used this method for about 6 years now. If you have done much extreme close range force on force training with simunition or utm guns, then you know how often a malfunction happens. I have had the most success with this method getting the gun back into the fight during those sessions. Try it out, let me know how you like it. If you have another method you prefer, let me know that also. I'm always learning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vmxBtO_dDg

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Good video! I like the simple solution. I've always had success using the rear sight of whatever gun I had in my hand if performed in a robust manner, even during entangled FoF evolutions. But, especially with smaller CCW pistols, or with modified rear sights it can be near impossible. Skateboard tape. Smart!

Selfpreservation

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Central
    Good video! I like the simple solution. I've always had success using the rear sight of whatever gun I had in my hand if performed in a robust manner, even during entangled FoF evolutions. But, especially with smaller CCW pistols, or with modified rear sights it can be near impossible. Skateboard tape. Smart!

Thank you sir! :yesway:

Top Bottom