Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 90
  1. #41
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jsharmon7 View Post
    What if I told you it was possible to stay in shape AND carry a spare magazine, and that the two aren’t mutually exclusive?

    The gear I carry is a negligible addition to what is already me. I don't notice it when I'm wearing it.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  2. #42
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Just don't want to die for a lack of shooting back. I still have three people counting on me being around for a while. If it were just me this entire life conversation would be different. My two kids have saved peoples lives and me a lot of jail time or worse.
    Remind me . . . can't place that quote. I think it's a western. Maybe "Unforgiven"?



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  3. #43
    Grandmaster Bfish's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    John Murphy will be back at the Riley Conservation Club in April 2020. I want to get Randy Harris up here at some point as well.
    Awesome, is there a set date yet or do you just know it'll be April? I'll keep an eye out!

  4. #44
    Grandmaster jsharmon7's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    The gear I carry is a negligible addition to what is already me. I don't notice it when I'm wearing it.
    You carry more knives than Cabela’s.

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Remind me . . . can't place that quote. I think it's a western. Maybe "Unforgiven"?
    Yes, a cinematic masterpiece.
    'Til that time I will remain, 'til the sinners lay down with the saints.

  5. #45
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Remind me . . . can't place that quote. I think it's a western. Maybe "Unforgiven"?
    The guy with one hand carried two guns IIRC.
    INGOer #25,448

  6. #46
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jsharmon7 View Post
    You carry more knives than Cabela’s.
    I can't argue with the truth.



    Quote Originally Posted by jsharmon7 View Post

    Yes, a cinematic masterpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    The guy with one hand carried two guns IIRC.

    Ah-hah! Thanks, you two! Now I remember.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  7. #47
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    On duty, I carry 4 magazines for my duty gun. Each has +6 TTI extenders on it. So, a total of 93 rounds for that gun. Add in 20 more in my backup gun, plus 28 5.56 rounds on my duty belt, should I need to deploy my rifle. I've never met anyone involved in a gunfight, who said, "Damn, I really wish I had less ammo!"

    Off duty, I carry the mag in my gun, plus one or two spares (anywhere from 39, to 58 rounds).

  8. #48
    Master Lex Concord's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    *Just don't want to die for a lack of shooting back. I still have three people counting on me being around for a while.* If it were just me this entire life conversation would be different. My two kids have saved peoples lives and me a lot of jail time or worse.
    This ^

    I always carry at least 2 (x 13) spares... I have carried up to six, though I was mostly testing out the super secret squirrel pockets-in-a-pocket on some tacticool pants; they work fine, though it's amazing how much heat all that mass can return to you after a time

    I need to partake of some of this "training" thing of which you speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

  9. #49
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jsharmon7 View Post
    You carry more knives than Cabela’s.



    Yes, a cinematic masterpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    The guy with one hand carried two guns IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Concord View Post
    This ^

    I always carry at least 2 (x 13) spares... I have carried up to six, though I was mostly testing out the super secret squirrel pockets-in-a-pocket on some tacticool pants; they work fine, though it's amazing how much heat all that mass can return to you after a time

    I need to partake of some of this "training" thing of which you speak.

    OVERRATED!



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  10. #50
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by devildog70 View Post
    On duty, I carry 4 magazines for my duty gun. Each has +6 TTI extenders on it. So, a total of 93 rounds for that gun. Add in 20 more in my backup gun, plus 28 5.56 rounds on my duty belt, should I need to deploy my rifle. I've never met anyone involved in a gunfight, who said, "Damn, I really wish I had less ammo!"

    Off duty, I carry the mag in my gun, plus one or two spares (anywhere from 39, to 58 rounds).
    INGOer #25,448

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge