Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Excited to get some quality instruction tonight from Coach on how to play this game. If you have been considering getting into USPSA come on out tonight at Parabellum Range. I assume there are still openings as I have not seen anywhere that it is closed. Don't worry about being intimidated by better shooters.....I will be there. HaHa. Come on out and have some fun.
    WTS: 1999 HD Softail Custom (Way below Blue Book)

User Info Menu

Pressure is on for me to perform tonight.

We can take a few walk on folks tonight
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

Intro to USPSA at Parabellum

Ha! And I was worried I wasnít going to register in time because I Paid last night. But thereís room for walk-ons, sweet. Iíll send a couple of messages. I think the pressure is on all of us. Iíve been trying to find the right grip like Goldilocks so this a chance to see if my dry fire practice has been paying off. Canít see myself shooting a string of fire plus moving without having a solid grip so this alone is a nail biter. See you guys and gals tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Another night of great education from BFT. Got lots of questions answered and learned about USPSA matches. I got in some good range time with instructions. Thanks again for the valuable training by Coach.
    ​The KameraMan

User Info Menu

Class was excellent. Lots of quality information. Good format.

User Info Menu

Intro to USPSA class did not disappoint. Coach covered a ton of info in a very small amount of time. It was the drinking from a firehose scenario. The classroom portion, which lasted about 1.5 hours, answered a lot of questions and covered the 4 rules of gun safety (of course), divisions, classifications, scoring, stage planning tips, and touched on essential skills (snapping the eyes / shot calling). The range was excellent. We were able to shoot some stages from both static and movement and even pulled out the swinger. Wow, what a disaster that was for me. We were even treated with instructions on what to do with a squib round, thanks to me. My first squib ever and what has always been my biggest worry. I knew something went wrong by the obvious click and no recoil from a bang but Coach was right on it and stopped me. I feel I am much more ready to shoot a match now. I need major work on shot calling and eye snapping so I see many hours of dry fire in my future. As soon as I get the guts to jump into a match I hope to see some of you there.
    I will be signing up for more Bright Firearms Training courses in the future as funds are available. Coach has a great teaching style and his knowledge level is excellent. Thanks to Coach and the other attendees last night for a great class.
    WTS: 1999 HD Softail Custom (Way below Blue Book)

User Info Menu

Thanks for the kind words.

We had a great group last night that was safe. It seemed we got a great amount accomplished. Hope to see this group and others at matches this fall and winter.

abright@ccrtc.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

I concur with everybody haha. BFT has upgraded my shooting game drastically over 1.5yrs of taking shooting serious. Iím always leaving with more work to do, which is what you want out of a class or instructor. Even if itís just one thing. My goal now is getting that shot off as soon as I see an acceptable sight picture, reloads, and transitions. That swinger is just gonna have to wait HA!!! Canít wait until the Parabellum USPSA season arrives. Carry Gun matches as well.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

We had a great group last night that was safe. It seemed we got a great amount accomplished. Hope to see this group and others at matches this fall and winter.
    What was your competition pistol you were using last night? Next time could I take a spin? That thing looks awesome and flat. Dream gun is a STI Staccato or something of the like from them.

User Info Menu

It is a Brazos. Custom gun built with sti parts. You can shoot it.

abright@ccrtc.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3