• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Another Pistol 145 (Intro to Defensive Pistol) with John Viray (obijohn here on INGO) is coming up Sept. 21st at Riley Conservation Club just outside Terre Haute, IN.

This is an introductory Defensive Pistol course and will include instruction on drawing from the holster and discussion of issues surrounding concealed carry and personal defense scenarios. John Viray is ex-Army, NRA certified instructor as well as an IPSC and USPSA competitor. John was the 1998 USPSA 3-Gun National Champion in his class as well.

This course is designed for those who have taken Revere's Riders Pistol 100 (or similar course from a reputable firearms training organization) and want to continue their training towards being a safe and competent concealed carrier of a sidearm. John has over 40 years of experience in the use of firearms as well as firearms instruction.

For more information and online ticket purchase, see the event listing on the Revere's Riders website: Pistol 145 (Intro to Defensive Pistol) – One Day (Terre Haute, IN)

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    This course includes a lot of movement, threat assessment, how to fight seated, and many other situations. Sign up soon as class size is limited.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I was too slow. Someday I’ll try to sign up for something with more than a few days notice.

Nah, I doubt it.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Never happen.

You're right. I’m getting worse instead of better. Would you believe that once upon a time I had my training for the year scheduled and paid for by the end of January, or maybe Feb at the latest?
    How silly was that?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You're right. I’m getting worse instead of better. Would you believe that once upon a time I had my training for the year scheduled and paid for by the end of January, or maybe Feb at the latest?
    How silly was that?

Somehow all of this will ultimately be declared officially My Fault.

In your defense, it was easier to plan a year ahead when we know we'd be spending most of August in Lebanon with Louis.

Top Bottom