• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Come join us for a two-day Rifle 125 (Basic Rifle) training event at the Bedford Contingent in Bedford, IN. This event is suitable for ALL skill levels from "just bought my first rifle yesterday" to "I've been shooting for years, what could you possibly teach me?". Instructors at this event will include Jeannie Redicker who just set the women's tactical/unlimited division national record score at the 2019 CMP National Rimfire Sporter Match and her coach.

In addition to the exceptional instructors at this event, you will also be served lunch both days as part of your ticket price (usually one of burgers/dogs, fried chicken, ribs, etc.) as well as a Sunday morning church service at the range. The Bedford Contingent is a "community range" that began as an idea by some shooting buddies years ago and has slowly and continuously grown since then to a 300-yard range with covered shelter. You won't attend a firearms training event with a friendlier group of people!

Finally, if you're wanting an invitation to the 3rd Annual Marty Brown Memorial Invitational on Nov. 16-17, then this event is a MUST ATTEND as it will be your last chance to "shoot a score". To qualify for an invitation to the Marty Brown Memorial Invitational, you must shoot a score of 34 or better on the Revere's Riders 25-yard Rifle Qualification Test.

Detailed information and online ticket sales can be found on the Revere's Riders website: Rifle 125 (Basic Rifle) – Two Day (Bedford, IN)

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Plenty of space at this class still available. Weather should be beautiful next weekend, so come join us and learn some rifle marksmanship!

Top Bottom