• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In the story it stated Rockwell, as far as title this phone is female, she keeps bringing up a misspelled word or two from the past

Rockwell? All that paranoia leads to accidents.

[video=youtube;7YvAYIJSSZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeager put this out yesterday...

NSFW

[video=youtube;r-8RPgaP_-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-8RPgaP_-s[/video]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This is why I am careful choosing training classes. And I don't give 3 strikes. First time I witness something unsafe and the trainer doesn't catch it and call it out, I won't be back.

It's also why I appreciate Revere's Riders. They are anal about safety...as it should be.

Sad that happened to the guy. Hopefully he fully recovers.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    This is why I am careful choosing training classes. And I don't give 3 strikes. First time I witness something unsafe and the trainer doesn't catch it and call it out, I won't be back.

So do you leave immediately? or just wont be back? little confusion there... cause if you dont leave immediately you have the potential of giving three strikes.... Do you ask for a refund or eat that class payment fee?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So do you leave immediately? or just wont be back? little confusion there... cause if you dont leave immediately you have the potential of giving three strikes.... Do you ask for a refund or eat that class payment fee?

Fortunately I have not had things happen to me in any training classes I have taken.

I'm not sure what I would do regarding asking for a refund. I will know if it happens to me.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Fortunately I have not had things happen to me in any training classes I have taken.

I'm not sure what I would do regarding asking for a refund. I will know if it happens to me.

Ahh that was a hypothetical "this is what I would do in a gun fight"' 'esque type of statement.... Roger that. Thought it actually happened.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    For those interested a training company called Rockwell Tactical had an incident with serious injury . Couple news links below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wnep.c...g-tactical-training-drill-in-stroudsburg/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...ental-shooting-in-stroudsburg?template=ampart

If this is true then it appears we have been blessed by more of the video game mentality of itiots doing some sort of so called advanced training with out first mastering the fundamentals. Death Merchants taking money by selling fear instead of sportsmanship. Go figure.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Not a fan of Pincus, but this was posted a year ago. Running drills like this, I can't say I'm surprised about the accident in question.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=363568274396423&_rdr

So JollyMon, to further elaborate on our earlier conversation, if I was at a training class and they wanted to do what's in the video, I would have packed up IMMEDIATELY and left. And I probably would have been so mad that I wouldn't have given them another minute to ask for my money back.

And though I don't have a propensity to swear I would have let them know that they are ****ing idiots!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Given that Rockwell has been the subject of criticism over the unnecessary risks in their classes, it seems like they were just a tragedy waiting to happen.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Given that Rockwell has been the subject of criticism over the unnecessary risks in their classes, it seems like they were just a tragedy waiting to happen.

It seems they have removed their FB page and about the only thing I could find (and it took me a minute) was a filmed apology from the CEO on their website.

Top Bottom