Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Costa Ludus HANDGUN ELEMENTS THEORY 1 (HET1) September 11-13 2020

Hello INGO! It's Instructor Corbon again with OZONE Training Group. Bringing you yet another awesome training opportunity. I have booked Chris Costa at my range in Nashville Indianan for his 3-day HET1 course. The range is 50 yards wide and 200 yards long with a 180 degrees of shooting possibilities for nothing but the best training experience. I don't know the last time that Chris came to Indiana but I know it is not often and has been quite a while. Don't miss this opportunity!

For more information on this class please see the link below and go directly to Chris's site. If you have any logistics questions you can call me (your host) on my training hotline at 812.900.2521. Hope to see you on the range next year.

https://costaludus.com/courses/handg...theory-1-het1/

Respectfully Yours,

Instructor Corbon

User Info Menu

Anyone know the last time Costa came to Indiana and where that class was held?

User Info Menu

Terre Haute last I remember before Cory had the meltdown and Rangetime lost their court battle with Vigo county?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corbon View Post
    Anyone know the last time Costa came to Indiana and where that class was held?
    Honestly I didn't even realize Mr. Costa was still teaching it has been so long since I have heard anything about him.
    Last edited by cedartop; 11-20-2019 at 12:23.
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

Thank you for you input!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Trying to find some recent training videos and reviews. Any help appreciated.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Flip flops and a mohawk, still Costa ...

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Flip flops and a mohawk, still Costa ...

Costa Claus! Have you been good little boys and girls?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Indyal View Post
    Trying to find some recent training videos and reviews. Any help appreciated.
    All you have to do is go to YouTube and search Chris Costa or Costa Ludus for a hundred plus videos. Also, if you have a Facebook account you can friend him there as he uploads videos of his classes. One more thing, I just got a email last night from his wife Kristen and there are only 7 more spots left out of 22.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks Corbon. When I did a google search he first , the HET 1 videos I found were several years old. Donít normally do facebook but will check it out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast