• GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Good day everyone!

My church is hosting Sheepdog Ministries for a discussion on faith based and youth safety. Provided below is the link to more information on the event, tickets, and the background of the Sheepdog group. Please, don't wait until the day before the event to register... The hosting group needs time to set up for the event!

https://www.sheepdogsafetytraining.com/columbus-indiana-november-9-saturday

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    From the link...

Commonly Asked Questions
    QUESTION: IS THIS SEMINAR ALL ABOUT GUNS?
    ANSWER: No! By no means. We do believe in the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution - but we believe in MUCH MORE than that. The thousands that have attended our meetings will tell you that.

If you have concerns or questions about the seminar, do not hesitate to call Jimmy Meeks at 817-437-9693.

QUESTION: IS THIS SEMINAR FOR CHURCH PEOPLE ONLY?
    ANSWER: No! The principles and topics we address are applicable to anyone and everyone concerned with violence. The whole idea behind the Sheepdog philosophy is geared toward the individuals who are concerned about violence anywhere and everywhere, and the means and mentality necessary to serve as a protector of one's family, church, community, and nation. We do address the ever-growing problem of church-related violence, but recognize the fact that the Sheepdog is a Sheepdog everywhere he or she goes.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Thanks for the heads up but I'll be neck deep in a swim meet that weekend.

Wish I could make it. I'll let my security team know its happening. One of them may attend.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Today was a great day of education, enlightenment and fellowship. To those whom attended, thank you for the support!

It was great to see some familiar faces in the crowd, especially those I hadn't seen in a while...

Top Bottom