Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Saturday December 14, 2019 and Saturday December 21, 2019

This hour long presentation will run from 10:15 am to 11:15 am.

I will be presenting this information for folks looking to buy their first handgun. It has always been frustrating to me as an instructor how many people show up to learn to shoot with a gun that is not very suitable for their needs and desires. Many people are going to be getting a gun over the holidays and this seminar will be very helpful. I want to help make that first gun purchase the right purchase. This is not going to be a sales pitch but a buyer education session. There will be guns to handle following the lecture. So that folks and truly understand and go hands on about the material discussed in the class room. There will be no live fire in the session. Parabellum staff will be available to assist should someone want to purchase a gun. Parabellum offers a 30 day range pass with a firearm purchase.

So if this sounds like something that would benefit someone you know please let them know about it.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    But I thought every woman who owns a gun can only shoot a revolver or a .380? I work at a gun shop and you see that all the time. A husband that is a self professed gun expert will tell me only a snub nosed .38 special is appropriate for a woman other guns are too complicated and recoil too much and all they do is jam...
    My advice is almost always "you should probably think about getting a 9mm."

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    My plan is to present some facts and some pointers and talk about the strengths and the weaknesses of various guns and platforms and let reasonable people make their own decisions. I plan to deal with some myths like women cannot rack slides and some things like that. Also the price is right.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Hopefully the word is getting out. Short and sweet and to the point. The price is right as well.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If you're doing this for free...man, it would be really great if you could have someone stick a camera and a tripod in the room and put the lecture on Youtube. I can't count the number of people on the interwebs who are starting from zero information beyond "I think I want a gun" and could use to have things explained by a human instead of a wall of text.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you're doing this for free...man, it would be really great if you could have someone stick a camera and a tripod in the room and put the lecture on Youtube. I can't count the number of people on the interwebs who are starting from zero information beyond "I think I want a gun" and could use to have things explained by a human instead of a wall of text.

We might do it facebook live. But no promises on that. Hoping to have a crowd in house that day.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The first of these is coming up this Saturday. Hope to have a decent crowd.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We had a decent group this morning and we will be back again next Saturday for the same program.

Top Bottom