• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Thank you for sharing. It was a very interesting read and eye opening. It definitely breaks some preconceived notions about the criminal. I have read over and over how often the average LEO trains with their weapon, or does not train, and this pretty much agrees with that.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    For the past 3 years, I’ve focused on threat/scenario based training. UTMs, airsoft, Sims, and blades. I still go to our private range bi weekly to get live fire, but my last 3 classes, and training group practices have been as “real world” as can be safely made. Is it the end all be all? Probably not, but I still feel if I have to go into harms way again, I think I have a leg up on my adversary, and leaps and bounds over the average Modern Technique stand and deliver with a big bullet from a blued steel gun “gunfighter”. Or I’m wrong and I’ll be dead, but not for lack of trying.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    When you get robbed or mugged the first time it is doubtful it will be the criminals first time.

jhopson

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2018
    Trafalgar
    Thanks for posting. Very interesting reading, really makes us rethink some of our training strategies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I thought they drove to expensive cars, wore designer clothes, and carried Bren Tens, or sang songs with their partners while destroying Miami?

To this day still my favorite TV series. It narrowly edges out Magnum PI (the original, not this abomination they have today), mostly because of all the good music. Smugglers blues one of my all time favorite songs.

Top Bottom