Anyone heard of Trigger Control Dot Org?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Anyone heard of Trigger Control Dot Org? Came up on anoher thread. The guy apparently has been revoked or banned by about every course and range toNJ include big name instructors he's been on. Along with a lot of other unflattering things

Any INGOs have first hand experience or interactions

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anyone heard of Trigger Control Dot Org? Came up on anoher thread. The guy apparently has been revoked or banned by about every course and range toNJ include big name instructors he's been on. Along with a lot of other unflattering things

Any INGOs have first hand experience or interactions

Care you show your work?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Where did you read about his antics and banninations? Cite your sources and provide articles. (please)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow. I bet he and that one guy Lucien Black get along great.

No, in reality one of them would probably shoot the other. LOL

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Haven’t heard of him under that name, but under El Gordon, I’ve heard he was clown shoes at best. No first hand experience, just anecdotes from friends in other classes.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    That Facebook post on Spauldings page was the first I have heard of him, Though I feel like I should know who it is.

Sounds like e he is one of many knuckleheads trying to make a name for themselves in the training community. Those types seem to be everywhere these days.

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Gordon Despot/El Gordo has been a fixture on internet forums for a while. I first saw him get busted back around 2001 on Lightfighter, when he was trying to tell people he was one of the Rangers to jump into Grenada. He's a world class turd.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    not a big fan of Spaulding.

We all have our folks but for me. As a trainer in the LE side I have liked his articles and he has been spot on with the majority of his topics I have talked to him personally and he is a very humble and polite guy. I do know several respected industry folks respect him quite a bit.

That being said that is why I asked folks here if they had a take on the Trigwr Control Dot group.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    not a big fan of Spaulding.

That is certainly your perogative. There are a number of trainers I wouldn't go to for various reasons. Some it is just a personality thing (Pat Rogers comes to mind), some I just don't think what they teach has merit, etc.. I have trained with Spaulding and although he is a bit of a curmudgeon I found him fairly easy to get along with and he has a good handle on training in my opinion. I think people could do much worse.

Top Bottom