Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Bright Firearms Training is proud to host Randy Harris of Harris Combative Strategies at the Riley Conservation Club. This will be one of the two outside instructors that BFT will be hosting in 2020. More information on the class and on Randy Harris can be found at the link below. This is the opportunity to get some great instruction on handgun shooting at a great range.

Randy should be along shortly to comment as well. The class is in June so plenty of time to plan and prepare.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/surgic...n=new_event_email&utm_term=viewmyevent_button

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yes I'm really honored and looking forward to coming to Coach's place next June ! Hoping to see some INGO members in class.

For those who prefer an alternative payment method

Payment : Arrangements to pay via cash, check, money order may be made by contacting the instructor at randy@harriscombative.com .

Payments may also be made through
    Venmo : www.venmo.com/Randy-Harris-47
    Paypal: cruelhandluke2000@yahoo.com (friends or family option )

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I'm in, thanks Randy. I always enjoy your classes and thanks Coach for hosting. It's nice to have it this close to home

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Would love to attend but can't swing a 2-day weekend class. A 1-day format would be a no-brainer (or even a Fri-Sat for me). Just some feedback

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Due to the virus, unemployment being high, ammo being in short supply this class is going to be postponed until April 24-25 of 2021. Randy would like to have done it in the fall but my schedule will not allow the fall time slot, and it is still uncertain when some sort of normalcy will be back.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Due to the virus, unemployment being high, ammo being in short supply this class is going to be postponed until April 24-25 of 2021. Randy would like to have done it in the fall but my schedule will not allow the fall time slot, and it is still uncertain when some sort of normalcy will be back.

I'll get this on the schedule

Top Bottom