Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Lebanon Police Range

September 26-27, 2020

Gabe White

Pistol Shooting Solutions

Pistol Shooting Solutions is my premier training class, and I’m ready to bring it to you! This class isn’t for beginners – it’s intended to help established defensive handgun practitioners realize the next steps in their journey toward technical excellence to go along with the mindset, awareness, and tactics that form the foundation of self-defense with a handgun.

Register at www.gabewhitetraining.com

jlw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2018
    Georgia
    I've taken/hosted this class three times and will be taking it again this year (hosting two sessions). It's a good mix of technical and defensive skills. Buy with confidence.

jlw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2018
    Georgia
    How fast does this one usually fill? I can’t commit this far out, but I’d like to take a Gabe White class.

Of the three that I have hosted, the longest one took to fill was 26 hours. The upcoming class filled in less than four hours. We are actually doing a second class the following weekend, and it already has registrations Most of the registrations in the upcoming class are either repeat customers or are coming with repeat customers.

Tom Givens

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Memphis
    I have taken this class and I recommend it strongly. Gabe is a gifted shooter and a very effective teacher, a true professional.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The range is 36 miles from my home which is a little far but I am going to do it anyway.

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Lebanon Police Range

September 26-27, 2020

Gabe White

Pistol Shooting Solutions

Pistol Shooting Solutions is my premier training class, and I’m ready to bring it to you! This class isn’t for beginners – it’s intended to help established defensive handgun practitioners realize the next steps in their journey toward technical excellence to go along with the mindset, awareness, and tactics that form the foundation of self-defense with a handgun.

Register at www.gabewhitetraining.com

Thanks to you, Jason and Gabe White for an outstanding training experience! I really enjoyed it and picked up so much useful information that I'm still processing it all.

Great group of attendees too...such a fun weekend!!

Top Bottom