• ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Good Training.
    What do people think about tying the bad guy up, assuming there might be a chance that he is still living like this article assumes? (As opposed to just covering him) I know you don't want to disturb the evidence, but immobilizing the bad guy is what the zip ties in the sound booth are for.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Good Training.
    What do people think about tying the bad guy up, assuming there might be a chance that he is still living like this article assumes? (As opposed to just covering him) I know you don't want to disturb the evidence, but immobilizing the bad guy is what the zip ties in the sound booth are for.

Might as well kick the gun away while you're doing that. :dunno:

jkdbjj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    rural
    I think the guy who killed the murderer in the Texas church did it right, 100% right.

Only thought I have is maybe there needs to be a "welcome party" at the front door for those who want to kill people inside...and if enough red lights go off...stop him before even entering the church. It appears the church goers knew this guy, as he begged for money from the place in the past and got pissed when they gave food instead of cash? Have the security team know who he is, what he looks like, etc.

After shooting thought---tunnel vision on the murderer, what if he has an accomplice or 5 in the congregation?

I will say again though---this place did it right, they stopped the murderer before he finished his plan. Good on them.

Top Bottom