• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Well crap let me juggle some things, I will show up with the MCX and a EOtech!

Larry’s the real deal IMO if you are easily offended might not be the class for you.

Last time about 12 INGO regulars showed up it was a great time.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Oh boy. That's my birthday weekend.

I would love to do all three days but don't think funds would allow that. Probable for the carbine class.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Your birthday heck ya!

I will wear my 5:11 thong in your honor!

Can we go to a strip club I haven’t been in one for about 20 years?

Sounds like a good birthday!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I used some cheap training ammo at his last class and could not establish a good zero with my 10.3" MK18. It was like shooting buckshot. It was horrible. This same ammo is ~2 MOA out of my 20" Colt. That MK18 is a prissy beast and only like 77 grain.

Lesson here is make sure you get the correct combination of ammo and rifle sorted out before hand. This is ADVANCED carbine so there's not a lot of time spent on zeroing your gear.

Juday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    The website suggests zeroing to 100 yards. Is that correct? Also, any advice on what to bring/wear? I'm pretty sure I have everything needed, just don't want to bring more than what is necessary.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The website suggests zeroing to 100 yards. Is that correct? Also, any advice on what to bring/wear? I'm pretty sure I have everything needed, just don't want to bring more than what is necessary.
    Certainly no veteran class-taker but I would suggest you zero at what you want your zero to be according to your application, just know your offsets. If its self defense in your home it might be 25, I'm a hunter at 100. I don't think we spent a lot of time at 100 yards. That could change with a dedicated carbine class.

Similarly, wear what your application/desire to train dictates. You can play in full battle rattle or casual wear or police uniform. IIRC most last year were in a battle belt or chest rig but just jeans and a belts fine. You'll want access to 3 rifle mags at all times and 2 pistol mags, so this dictates you wear a good belt. Probably also specifies no serpa holsters unless department issued.

He does a great job of letting you be you, until you're wrong, and then you're better.

Top Bottom