Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Until June 15 you can use the code "insanity" for all classes on the Parabellum website.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Well, now I might have to check out that USCCA class.
    Your feedback in the class would be welcomed. You have a great critical eye and often make observations that are very useful, and we want to build the class into something that is valuable to our customers.

Your training and knowledge is way beyond this course. You have been so many places. This class is built for the person new to carry and it introduces a number of topics that people would have not idea about. My plan at Parabellum is to make this a level 2 class out of four levels. Level 1 being for people that have never fired a gun and are looking to purchase the first gun. Some will already have purchased but not much can be done about that. Level 2 is going to be for people that have bought their firearm and are looking to be prepared for home defense and carrying a gun, but have no training or experience. Level 3 will be adding the draw stroke and driving the gun with the vision and working on developing skills and abilities in order to be faster and more accurate. Level 4 will be full bore defensive pistols skills that reviews fundamental skills and adds some tactics such as moving off the line of force and using cover and concealment.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    I just took the “level 2” class today at parabellum; USCCA home self defense and conceal carry class. Was a good course and don’t regret taking it, can always work on shooting fundamentals, but was more like you said for the newer shooters and I was thinking it was going to be more like your description of the level 3 class.

kevin did a great job in teaching today and I will have to check out the next level class, the one I was expected today was going to be. I had a great time there today and was well organized. Appreciated the dedicated private range time for just the class. Everyone was very professional and helpful.

Aaron

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just took the “level 2” class today at parabellum; USCCA home self defense and conceal carry class. Was a good course and don’t regret taking it, can always work on shooting fundamentals, but was more like you said for the newer shooters and I was thinking it was going to be more like your description of the level 3 class.

kevin did a great job in teaching today and I will have to check out the next level class, the one I was expected today was going to be. I had a great time there today and was well organized. Appreciated the dedicated private range time for just the class. Everyone was very professional and helpful.

Aaron

Glad you liked the course. Were you just expecting level three type of training or was that promised somewhere?

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Glad you liked the course. Were you just expecting level three type of training or was that promised somewhere?

No, no, wasn’t promised anything else...I guess I just thought it was going to be more geared more towards the training aspect of self defense like drawing and firing and drills of that sorts like your level 3 description as stated above. I just wasn’t expecting It to be geared towards new shooters like it was.

but like I said earlier I wasn’t at all disappointed, learned a couple new things along the way.

i would be interested in a level 3 course whenever one is available.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    No, no, wasn’t promised anything else...I guess I just thought it was going to be more geared more towards the training aspect of self defense like drawing and firing and drills of that sorts like your level 3 description as stated above. I just wasn’t expecting It to be geared towards new shooters like it was.

but like I said earlier I wasn’t at all disappointed, learned a couple new things along the way.

i would be interested in a level 3 course whenever one is available.

There is an intermediate pistol class posted I think. It is exactly what you are looking for.

USCCA decides the shooting drills and they wsnt it to be set up for people that do not yet have a holster.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    There is an intermediate pistol class posted I think. It is exactly what you are looking for.

USCCA decides the shooting drills and they wsnt it to be set up for people that do not yet have a holster.

Is that class the one on Parabellum calendar for October 11th?

Top Bottom