Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Rangemaster Handgun Instructor, Martinsville, IN

On Sept 11-13, 2020 (Fri-Sun) we will be conducting a Three Day Firearms Instructor Development Course in Martinsville, Indiana, in the Indianapolis area. This is a very nice facility. We use a Holiday Inn two blocks from the range as headquarters and classroom. See

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/three-d...ts-69908800103

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

A number of us here on INGO have taken this class. Lots of good information on all aspects of training with a handgun. The class covers a lot of material on the range and in the classroom. You do not have to want to be an instructor to take the class, though it is great for that purpose.

If anyone has questions there are a bunch of is who can help answer them. Tom really is one of THE people to train with.
    Last edited by cedartop; 06-11-2020 at 08:32.
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

I would recommend this course regardless of whether someone wanted to be an instructor or not. I am trying to convince a couple people to make this 3 day investment.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

This was the question I was going to ask.

Thanks. I'll see if I can add this to my vacation plans the next week
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

User Info Menu

I was wondering about this as well.
    I will look at the schedule but I'm working pretty much every.....damn .......day for the foreseeable future, it will be difficult to commit.
    Luddite Crumudgeon #1

Plinker

User Info Menu

What better way to spend 9/11 than learning how to teach Americans to defend themselves?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    What better way to spend 9/11 than learning how to teach Americans to defend themselves?

Nothing I can come up with.
    I'm looking at the work schedule and talking with the supervisor this afternoon.
    Luddite Crumudgeon #1

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by riverman67 View Post
    Nothing I can come up with.
    I'm looking at the work schedule and talking with the supervisor this afternoon.
    I requested the time off this afternoon. I will be signing up tonight or tomorrow
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Vacation confirmed, signed up and paid

Luddite Curmudgeon #2