Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    BFT will be completely and totally shut down starting July 20, 2020 until December 18, 2020. I hope to be back in the saddle at that time but that is really unclear at this point. I would like to thank each and every client I have had over the years. The high number of return customers and business makes me think I was getting something done right. I am thankful for everyone who has spent a hard earned dollar with me. I hope to be back.

I have to take some time off to deal with a fairly significant cancer problem. If the good Lord is willing I will be back for some time. I leave it in his hands. I will not quit but this is largely out of my control. I do not plan to be less stubborn about this issue than I have anything else in my life. It is unlikely that I will be posting many updates and so forth. It will be another week before I know how significant the problem is.

Hope to see you on the range in December.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good luck Coach. You will be in our prayers. Take as much time as you need. We'll be here.

If you yell at the tumor with as much enthusiasm as you do ranting on the range about the F'd up stuff people do wrong, you'll scare the damn thing out of you. :):

You've got this. ​

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Good luck Coach. You gave me the kick start to start training again. Kick cancers ass like it's a failure to stop drill:draw:
    **** cancer!:xmad:

Bob

hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Sending you well-wishes, Coach!

Thank you so much for the excellent instruction over the years. You've got a unique ability in teaching and firearms in general that is difficult to find, and I appreciate it.

We'll see you down the road soon...and don't lose track of my Glock magazine I left at the range earlier this year (lol!).

Last edited:

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    So sorry to hear this. Sending prayers. I hope you realize how many people you have touched in the firearms community. I'm sure you have done the same in your classroom interactions.

Top Bottom