• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Have been a firearms enthusiast for 30 years, but have never taken a pistol class. Was thinking of taking the wifey to one.
    Anyone know of a class near B-town?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have taken classes (several) at Bedford Contingent. They are good to go. Especially if you are taking your significant other.

Huff will be sure to separate you two so you don't decide to take over teaching her. :):

Just kidding, but they do a very good job and if your wife is new to shooting, it is a great environment. Very safe and nothing over the top tactically. You won't need to wear a shemagh. :) You and her will learn good solid fundamentals. And even after 30 years, I'm willing to bet you will learn plenty.

If they have upcoming classes, sign up.

And I am not affiliated with them in any way.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Martinsville Conservation Club also offers several courses/classes during the year. https://www.sportsmansconservationclub.org/2020trainingprograms.htm

I took one this summer put on by Bob Whaley. Very good course. Even though it was billed as a Pistol 101, having a class or two from the group at Bedford would be a good primer for Bob's class. It will be the proverbial "drinking from a fire hose" with Bob.:)

Top Bottom