• Corbon

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Columbus
    Hello Instructor Candidate,

As violence increases so does the amount of first-time gun buyers. These consumers are concerned with their personal safety and understand that as violence increases so does the chance they will be the victim of a deadly force encounter. The need for good instructors has never been more in demand. In recent months, my class size has tripled and with it the opportunity for me to help countless people navigate the complexities of the physical, legal, financial, and moral aspects of a personal and home protection plan. Furthermore, I educate them in areas such as the Legal Use of Force, Defensive Shooting, Situational Awareness, the Physiological Effects of the Sympathetic Nervous System and more. There is no better time to get certified and begin your journey as an Instructor while having a positive impact on the concealed carry community.

Class size is limited to 12 students. Act fast to reserve your spot.

For more information or to enroll contact me at:

Brett_dicks@hotmail.com
    812 900-2521
    http://columbus.gunclass.com

Details for the Certification Course

$347 for the two-day classroom Instructor course. If you are coming from a distance we have a free rooms for those who need a place to sleep.
    $250 purchase of the Instructor Toolkit from the USCCA to equip you for your first teaching class.
    Upon successful certification, your toolkit will include:
    --10 copies of the USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals textbook
    --the classroom PowerPoint presentation
    --2 classroom posters
    --10 copies of the USCCA Concealed Carry Magazine to present to your own students
    --USCCA Instructor polo shirt
    --USCCA Instructor hat
    --the necessary e-learning module for you to complete 2 weeks prior the Certified Instructor classroom training.
    The e-learning program will instruct you thoroughly in the USCCA curriculum and how it is to be taught.

Upon successfully completing this course, you will become a USCCA Certified Instructor, uniquely authorized to teach the USCCA courses:

--Concealed Carry Fundamentals

--Home Defense Fundamentals

--Basic Handgun

These courses have become the gold standard across the United States for law-abiding Americans seeking to learn defensive shooting. As a USCCA Certified Instructor, you will be trained and equipped to provide world-class instruction to your students.

You will have access to professional classroom materials, including a full set of PowerPoint presentations and classroom videos.

Furthermore, you will have the option for the in-person support of your Training Counselor to assist you in teaching your classes.

Last edited:

Corbon

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Columbus
    We have free sleeping quarters available for those traveling from far away. No need to rent a hotel room.

Corbon

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Columbus
    Hello INGO Members,

I just got a new email from the USCCA and they have told me that two weeks ago they hit their highest number of instructors certified in one weekend, 165. There is a massive interest in the industry for training and if you have ever been interested in becoming a instructor now is the time to start. Many are apprehensive to become instructors for various reasons including limited experience and rightfully so. However, this certification is a starting point for your path as an instructor. With my continued support, further training that I offer, other training events that I host, I can help develop you into a competent instructor both in the classroom and on the range.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me on my cell phone.

Corbon

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Columbus
    2020 is a pivotal year for responsible gun ownership in America. As INGO member, I know you can appreciate that we're in unprecedented times. Gun sales have hit record highs, especially among first-time gun owners. Despite all the challenges, we've been presented with an amazing opportunity. New and experienced gun owners alike are fighting to navigate a world that's making it harder for them to train. In fact, millions of first-time gun owners may not even realize just how vital it is that they receive more training, especially with in-person instructors.

In response, the USCCA has launched the USCCA Protector Academy and includes this as a membership benefit this month. They recognize that more and more gun owners are turning to the digital space to get information. Their main focus with be helping USCCA Members get the information they need while driving them to get in-person instruction and training through their certified instructor network.

This will drive more business to Certified USCCA Instructors which means more opportunities for those who are certified. "It pays to be a winner"!

Top Bottom