"Striketober" Sale

This month we are offering a special sale on select striker-fired pistols. The Glock 19 Gen4, CZ P-10C and the new S&W M&P 2.0 Compact with factory night sights. All three of these pistols are the same price and have mostly the same specs. All have 4" barrels, 15 round capacity and are all striker-fired. The Glock and S&W come with 3 magazines and the CZ comes with 2. The CZ comes standard with factory night sights and the M&P 2.0 comes with tritium night sights. The Glock has the normal plastic white sights. Also with the purchase of any of these 3 pistols allows you to buy an Inforce APLC weapon light for $99.99+tax. Normally these lights are priced at $114.99. Let us know if there is interest in this deal.
    Price $459.99+tax each
    Shipping $30 flat rate

Outstanding deal on the 2.0. I wish I was closer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Awesome prices, great deal on that weapon light also!
    A reporter interviewing a Marine Sniper asked, " What do you feel when you have to shoot a terrorist"? The Marine shrugged his shoulders and replied "Recoil"

Quote Originally Posted by Topshelf View Post
    Me too. I am willing to ship......
    Understood, it's just that shipping + FFL fee, along with sales tax sort of kills the deal. I'd pick up a second M&P Compact 2.0 if I could lay my hands on one directly for 459 with night sights and 3 mags, but the multiple hour trip to get there would be a bit steep. Now, if I was headed that way for some other reason ... I may have to come up with an excuse.

I have plenty of good deals to make it worth it. Plus this weekend is our local harvest festival with plenty of good food and booths.

Quote Originally Posted by Topshelf View Post
    I have plenty of good deals to make it worth it. Plus this weekend is our local harvest festival with plenty of good food and booths.
    I may have to give you a call to confirm you still have some if I can get down that way to head to Bass Pro or elsewhere in the area this coming weekend and make a trip out of it.