• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Looking for a quality PVS-14 gen3 unit. Autogated preferred. Mil-spec Pinnacle tube or equivalent civilian version which can sometimes be the same or better.

Need to know who made it and serial number because I will be calling the company to veryify it is what you say it is. Its a lot of money to get burned on and I've seen sellers (dealers) sell these as something they aren't or state they have a 10 year warranty but it was a blowout dealer sale that only came with 2 year warranty once I call in. so that's why I will trust but verify, it's nothing personal. It's me protecting my investment. And I'm being upfront so we can have a good transaction and not waste one another's time.

Cash in hand, please send PM, please don't try to sell me a Used unit for new price. I'm very aware on what these are and the market pricing, current sales ect. If I can buy a new unit for the same or less as your used unit then obviously im not buying yours. Sorry to be blunt but you wouldn't believe some of the pm's I've got in the past. Thank you.

would even be interested in a white phosphor model.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom