• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

inchrisin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I'm looking for a pistol case for two pistols. This will be for a road trip. I need to pass through IL without my guns in my glove box or on me. I have a snub nose revolver and a S&W 9mm Shield. Both are small guns. I also need to travel with some ammo for both, a few speed loaders and 2 mags for the Shield. It'd be nice to slap a pad lock on the case and travel with everything I need inside. Someday, I'll use this case to check my guns on a plane. Let me know what you have and your price. Pics are most welcomed. Thanks.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Go ahead and buy the cases for travel as you'll use them for airplane stuff for sure. However, as of a few years back from what I understood IL was not so strict anymore with such laws. You could have a carry gun on you (like normal) in your vehicle when passing through the state and have no issues. If you wanted to get out of your car however to anything like even pump gas, you were expected to remove your pistol before doing so... Someone who knows more than I do will be along with the code I bet.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom