• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    NAA Minis and a Beretta Tomcat 3032. NAA Guardians or Freedom Arms Minis too

As the title says, I am interested in your North American or Freedom Arms Mini revolvers as well as a Berretta Tomcat Little Pistol with tip up barrel.

Any NAA or Freedom Arms Mini is of interest in any of the calibers and from any of the locations they have been made., even the TALO special editions. I may not want what you have but I do want to know what it is before you let it out to the rest of the world. I collect these and would ask you to PM me and send a picture and a price of what you have and we can go from there. I do have some things I would trade for them too so LMK and we can get it done.:)

I will also consider NAA Guardians of any caliber. I have a 32 acp Guardian but if you have something that is special, like Melted or Engraved, LMK.0

Also a Berretta 32 ACP small pocket pistol that shoots 32 ACP, again, send a PM through the forum and we can take it from there.

I am in Terre Haute but can drive some to do the deal. So shoot me PM and we can take it from there.! Thank you for looking :ingo:.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom