• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am looking for a factory 10/22 receiver. I have all the other parts to put together a frankenstein 10/22.

I know I can buy new ones for ±$85+$12 shipping on Gunbroker, but I am looking for something cheaper. I am hoping someone has the original receiver from a 10/22 that has been upgraded to a Kidd or Volquartsen, and is willing to part with it for a reasonable price.

If you have the v-block with it, that is even better.

Anyone want to clean out the safe?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    There are some good deals on GB for them. but you need to figure in the FFL cost also.

I started my search on GB, but the prices are so high it makes the final cost of a Frankenstein 10/22 excessive. My hope was to put together the left over parts into a very cheap build. I am looking for a factory receiver that just is not good enough for the expert—you know, like patience0830 said after he decided "I'll not waste time on ruger rcvrs again" and replaced it with a great Kidd, Fedderson, Volquartsen or whatever model receiver. I am looking for that piece of junk factory receiver. I do not want to pay $100 for it either.

So anyone have that POS stock 10/22 receiver and just need to get the trash out of the safe? I'm will to take it off your hands, but I am not willing to pay $75 + shipping and FFL.

If necessary, I will buy a Kidd receiver and put it in my shooter, the one I am putting together to use at an Appleseed for qualification. Then I will put the original receiver in my Frankenstein build.

Seriously, I am looking for a low cost 10/22 cast-off receiver. If you have one, let me know.

Thanks to one and all.

Top Bottom