• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 16, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I'm looking for a standard size (i.e., not Chipmunk, Cricket, etc) bolt action rifle in 22LR that I can use for the rifle merit badge (I'm a counselor). The rifles I have access to are either semi auto or trigger is way too light (must be 3+ pounds). Prefer fully adjustable sights and < $200.

FlatSixShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2018
    Westfield
    I've got a std size, brand NIB /NOS .22LR bolt action rifle with folding adj rear sights/hooded front sight, 5 +1 5-rd detachable mag. It has beautiful blued finish and oiled walnut stock. This is finished like my $1,800 big game CZs.

These are European made by Zastava and have been branded as the Remington Model 5, Charles Daly and I believe they even made them for CZ at one point in time. I say this as I've had three of these new and the butt plates were CZ logo'ed.

Here is the one I have ad would sell;

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/pro...nds-walnut-stock-blued-barrel-092786400013.do

It is in factory box, all papers etc and I will sell for 200 cash, with Bill of Sale and IN ID.

PM me please interested .

Last edited:

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i will loan you bolt action .22's that i keep specifically for boy scout use. keep them as long as needed for the merit badge. savage mark 2's.

Topshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 16, 2015
    Terre Haute
    i will loan you bolt action .22's that i keep specifically for boy scout use. keep them as long as needed for the merit badge. savage mark 2's.
    That would be very kind of you. I assume this is John V. at RCC that assisted Troop 30 with a shooting day probably 6-7 years ago?

Top Bottom