• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looking for a first car for my son. He is 15 and learning to drive. Wants to get a job. So something affordable, but not a money pit. I think his only request was for his car to have working heat, defrosters and AC. :D Other then that he doesn’t need to go off-road and definitely not fast.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Honda and Toyota produce some great vehicles that last and last. They are not immune to lemon years and models though, so research individually.

I'm a Ford guy. I like the availability of parts, tons of online information, fixes and ect. for my top selling models in their respective model years.

A real bonus for the young man would be to learn early about the virtues of driving vehicles with a manual transmission.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Thanks guys. I had a couple people on INGO contact me. One truck in particular I would very much like to look at. I went ahead and put some cash in the safe in case I find the right one. In all fairness my wife’s best friend’s son just graduated from college and is thinking about selling his car. I definitely want to look at that vehicle so everything else is in a holding pattern until he gets it back home next week.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Cycling friend just posted this on Facebook. PM me and I can forward your contact info to her. Photos looked good. Fort Wayne location.

Need to let her go☹️. 2007 Toyota Camry. 149,700 miles. Runs great!! Asking $4500.

Top Bottom