churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    RR has filled this need. Thanks Ingo.

I need to find a decent stereo/surround receiver. Needs to be in good condition and be in he 150 to 200 watts delivered range. 100 would do I suppose.

I just bought what I thought was 2 new Yamaha speakers for my shop system and when I ordered I must have clicked on "2" as I got 2 sets. They are seriously nice speakers. But I do not have a need for 4 of them. My 12 year old G-daughter has expressed a desire for a system in her room. Well heck I happen to have 2 very nice Yamaha's. What better way to get full revenge on her Mother (my daughter) for her youthful sharing of her music back in the day.

Help a Grand-Pa out her people. What do you have. I will pay a fair price for the right unit. I will drive a fair distance as well.
    Located in Speedway area.

PM's only please.

:cool:

Edit.......It has come to my attention that the younger folks now stream all the music from a cell phone. I had not even gave this a thought as I am from the age of components. I will need something with a USB port and option. OK now I feel old. :fogey:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom