• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I’ve now opened an eBay store for some extra ammo money. Got a pile of used holsters, random old optics, mounts, rings, belts, carriers, grips, accessories, sights, pouches, knives, etc and you’d prefer cash instead all at once?

1. Fill out this form www.HeliosTacticalSupply.com

2. Receive a cash offer

I can arrange shipping, and cover shipping in some circumstances.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    BBS, educate me on what you mean by "You'd prefer cash instead all at once? Hit me up."

Are you buying items to put in your ebay store? I'm showing my age, but I'm not sure how these "stores" work. I have bought and sold a lot over the years when it was mostly folks like you and selling our used stuff. But I haven't been on there much since it became so commercialized.

I have a lot of odds and ends but they are probably not worth the shipping charges to sell to anyone.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    BBS, educate me on what you mean by "You'd prefer cash instead all at once? Hit me up."

Are you buying items to put in your ebay store? I'm showing my age, but I'm not sure how these "stores" work. I have bought and sold a lot over the years when it was mostly folks like you and selling our used stuff. But I haven't been on there much since it became so commercialized.

I have a lot of odds and ends but they are probably not worth the shipping charges to sell to anyone.

correct, I’m buying up lots of stuff. As long as they can be defined, I’ll buy them.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/helios-tactical-supply/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

10% off anything with free shipping for INGO members, just PM me

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Bump. Just bought my first big lot, thanks Keith! Who else needs a good junk cleaning? Buying nice stuff too!

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    This was a great deal for me. Also an opportunity to teach my son, who asked "Couldn't you get more if you sold it all yourself?"

Maybe, but I would have to inventory, take photographs, research prices, open a store on ebay or similar, deal with inquiries, have boxes and packing material, deal with shipping, deal with returns, all while maintaining a full time job and doing things I'd rather be doing. And with no guarantee that things will sell, or sell fast, so keeping all of it in a space that's fairly easy to get to and deal with.

So, the cost of doing business versus up front cash was an easier decision for me, I had around 120 items to get rid of. Some I've had for sale since September. As it is, I think I can downsize the storage unit and save $30 a month now.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    This was a great deal for me. Also an opportunity to teach my son, who asked "Couldn't you get more if you sold it all yourself?"

Maybe, but I would have to inventory, take photographs, research prices, open a store on ebay or similar, deal with inquiries, have boxes and packing material, deal with shipping, deal with returns, all while maintaining a full time job and doing things I'd rather be doing. And with no guarantee that things will sell, or sell fast, so keeping all of it in a space that's fairly easy to get to and deal with.

So, the cost of doing business versus up front cash was an easier decision for me, I had around 120 items to get rid of. Some I've had for sale since September. As it is, I think I can downsize the storage unit and save $30 a month now.

Glad to help, Keith and nice to meet you! Quick cash is always nice. One guy bought a gun the day after I bought his closet full of holsters and gun smithing tools. Ha!

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Who else has got lots? As Keith mentioned above, over 100 items, regardless of size, is easy. Nothing to cheap or too valuable, and no lots too bud. Spring kids? DVDs? Knives? Pouches? Reloading books? Dies? That $10 optic you bought at the 1500 and wish you hadn’t? I’ll buy it all at once.

Top Bottom