• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Here are a couple of pic's of my youngest daughter from today's outing, first is her with her rifle (.22LR Sovereign Little Joe) & a target showing her first two shots of the day (I was very impressed to say the least, both shots were right on top of each other).

Last photo is of the rim/case separation I mentioned in the "heads up on Remington Golden Bullets" thread in the ammunition/reloading section of the forum.

greatday.jpg

greatshots.jpg

greatshots-1-1.jpg

rimcaseseperation.jpg

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    WOW on that Remington case!!!

As to your daughter, enjoy these great times with her while she is young, they grow up way too fast!

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    WOW on that Remington case!!!

As to your daughter, enjoy these great times with her while she is young, they grow up way too fast!

Yea I am just glad I was shooting the rifle at the time instead of her when it happened, anyway they really do grow up fast, the good thing about them growing up is grandchildren though, unfortunately both of my grandchildren are still to young to take to the range, at least for another couple of years anyway.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    AWESOME, love seeing post of kids going to the range and enjoying shooting. :rockwoot:

I got my son into loving shooting and going to the range, now starting on my oldest daughter, but so far she doesn't have any interest, but slowly working on that.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yea all of my kids love recreational shooting, unfortunately the other 3 are all grown up & gone, off starting families of their own so it is my youngest who gets to go shooting with me the most often now.

forklfteddie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    my grand kids are into it and that makes it a real family outting.. and they all respect weapons and practice gun safety ............

Top Bottom