Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cassaireland05 View Post
    Also pink guns aren't practical. If things were to hit the fan. Who ever is going to be looking for you, well lets just say they are going to find you quick!! Just a thought to ponder! Just saying!
    On the other hand if you pop a cap in the a** of a gangsta who breaks into your home and you do it with a pink gun then you got to figure that dude is going to be in a world of hurt inside the prison for being shot by a pink gun!

Why not? I like pink, its my favorite color. Both of my conceal carry guns are pink. I just bought a shot gun and plan on customizing the stock and forend to be pink.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosieridentity View Post
    One color that hasn't been mentioned, which just happens to be found in one of my favorite hand guns.....DARK EARTH BROWN

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)/lg***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)_A_***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info).jpg" border="0" alt="" />

Brian
    That is a neat color, maybe because its so different from the normal, black, satin, chrome, etc

Shelley Rae nails it again

~No matter how responsible she seems, never give a monkey your gun.

THE PINK GUN DEBATE | Packing Pretty

just read this about the topic too

As long as it shoots and is reliable...I don't think the color, especially for all you CC'ers!!
    Veritas Principium Libertas

I dunno, My tools are all painted pink because on a construction site, none of the "manly" men will steal them... lol

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    I dunno, My tools are all painted pink because on a construction site, none of the "manly" men will steal them... lol
    Lol a few guys at work carry pink pens for the same reason. I didn't realize it was that common but hey whatever works right!

Sorry double post
    Last edited by Dorian Gray; 06-02-2012 at 03:14. Reason: Sorry double post

Plinker
    When i was looking for my .22 a lot of the shops tried to stear me towards the pink or pink camo guns and i just looked at them like they were nuts. Just seems like a lack of respect of the weapon. It isnt a toy, it shouldnt look like one, imo.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast