Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: LTCH

  1. #11
    Coach, your wife and MIL sound a lot like mine.

    Congratulations on one good kid graduated into the world. She is one you can be proud of!

  2. #12
    She turned 18 on the 9th of July. On the 31st of July her LTCH arrived in the mail. That is pretty good.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

    www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

    abright@ccrtc.com


  3. #13
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    23,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    She turned 18 on the 9th of July. On the 31st of July her LTCH arrived in the mail. That is pretty good.
    Awesome!

    How are your team tactics shaping up?



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Awesome!

    How are your team tactics shaping up?
    She is busy with Volleyball. So we don't even see each other much let alone get to work on shooting. So there is work to be done.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

    www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

    abright@ccrtc.com


  5. #15
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    23,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    She is busy with Volleyball. So we don't even see each other much let alone get to work on shooting. So there is work to be done.

    Volleyball? Oh, yeah . . . sometimes I forget that she's a girl and does girl stuff too.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Volleyball? Oh, yeah . . . sometimes I forget that she's a girl and does girl stuff too.
    She competed in Plainfield's Distinguished Young Women program last night as well. She is a girl, and today still my best son. I am starting to be encouraged that she may slip to second place at some point.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

    www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

    abright@ccrtc.com


  7. #17
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    23,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    She competed in Plainfield's Distinguished Young Women program last night as well. She is a girl, and today still my best son. I am starting to be encouraged that she may slip to second place at some point.
    Your primary concern should probably be that she holds the Best Daughter position without a challenge.



    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Your primary concern should probably be that she holds the Best Daughter position without a challenge.
    Perhaps I have been looking at it from the wrong perspective.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

    www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

    abright@ccrtc.com


  9. #19
    Somewhat Purple-ish rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    23,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Perhaps I have been looking at it from the wrong perspective.
    I'm a helper.




    "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    To prevail you must ACT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •