Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LTCH

Grandmaster

LTCH

The daughter turned 18 and has began the process for obtaining her LTCH. Going to finally have some armed backup in public. She is going to take the Dynamic Pistol class with Tom Givens in October as well.

Hope to have ready to go to college by the spring.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Congratulations Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by rw38sp/357 View Post
    Awesome. Can't stress enough importance of training
    I'm pretty sure she's got that covered. In fact, I believe I trained with her in a Managing Confrontations class last year.
    If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene.

Best wishes Coach. It tore me up when the baby girl left for college.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The daughter turned 18 and has began the process for obtaining her LTCH. Going to finally have some armed backup in public. She is going to take the Dynamic Pistol class with Tom Givens in October as well.

Hope to have ready to go to college by the spring.
    AWESOME!

Has she selected a carry gun and holster yet?

And does this mean that the bail money goes in The Boy's sock now?

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    AWESOME!

Has she selected a carry gun and holster yet?

And does this mean that the bail money goes in The Boy's sock now?
    LOL
    He would purchase baseball gear
    Luddite Crumudgeon #1

Grandmaster
    All the paper work and finger printing has been submitted. Just waiting now.

She has a 9mm Shield and a holster for carry. She has a purse with a holster built in that she got for her birthday. It is time to start thinking about the second gun and if it will be a back up or the primary. Work to be done on this.

The bail money situation is all jacked up. Royce would spend it. Marcia will not be able to find the jail. My mother would let us rot. Marcia's mother could not find the jail. See a pattern here. And bail is likely long over due in the need department. Perhaps we should fort up and hope to negotiate prior to arrest.

She has been trained by myself and others in a variety of things. She will be taking the Givens class in October as well.

I will miss her while she is off at college. I have enjoyed having her around on a daily basis since she arrived in 1999. She is a piece of work and I would not have it any other way.

abright@ccrtc.com

All the paper work and finger printing has been submitted. Just waiting now.

She has a 9mm Shield and a holster for carry. She has a purse with a holster built in that she got for her birthday. It is time to start thinking about the second gun and if it will be a back up or the primary. Work to be done on this.

The bail money situation is all jacked up. Royce would spend it. Marcia will not be able to find the jail. My mother would let us rot. Marcia's mother could not find the jail. See a pattern here. And bail is likely long over due in the need department. Perhaps we should fort up and hope to negotiate prior to arrest.

She has been trained by myself and others in a variety of things. She will be taking the Givens class in October as well.

I will miss her while she is off at college. I have enjoyed having her around on a daily basis since she arrived in 1999. She is a piece of work and I would not have it any other way.
    Even though she is growing up and about to leave home, she will always be your best son!

Which college did she choose?

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Even though she is growing up and about to leave home, she will always be your best son!

Which college did she choose?
    She is my best son but he is closing the gap and I have high hopes that she may slide to second place in that category.

Direct admission to the nursing school and the cost will make the final decision. It has not happened yet.

abright@ccrtc.com

She is my best son but he is closing the gap and I have high hopes that she may slide to second place in that category.

Direct admission to the nursing school and the cost will make the final decision. It has not happened yet.
    Good luck! On both counts!

I remain suspicious of The Boy, though. You try to kill my entire family one time and I'm going to keep an eye on you after that.

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Grandmaster
    Royce has now been involved in two football practices. There is hope and hope is all we can expect. At least he is not a turd.

abright@ccrtc.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast