Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The daughter turned 18 and has began the process for obtaining her LTCH. Going to finally have some armed backup in public. :rockwoot:She is going to take the Dynamic Pistol class with Tom Givens in October as well.

Hope to have ready to go to college by the spring.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The daughter turned 18 and has began the process for obtaining her LTCH. Going to finally have some armed backup in public. :rockwoot:She is going to take the Dynamic Pistol class with Tom Givens in October as well.

Hope to have ready to go to college by the spring.

AWESOME!

Has she selected a carry gun and holster yet?

And does this mean that the bail money goes in The Boy's sock now?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    All the paper work and finger printing has been submitted. Just waiting now.

She has a 9mm Shield and a holster for carry. She has a purse with a holster built in that she got for her birthday. It is time to start thinking about the second gun and if it will be a back up or the primary. Work to be done on this.

The bail money situation is all jacked up. Royce would spend it. Marcia will not be able to find the jail. My mother would let us rot. Marcia's mother could not find the jail. See a pattern here. And bail is likely long over due in the need department. Perhaps we should fort up and hope to negotiate prior to arrest.

She has been trained by myself and others in a variety of things. She will be taking the Givens class in October as well.

I will miss her while she is off at college. I have enjoyed having her around on a daily basis since she arrived in 1999. She is a piece of work and I would not have it any other way.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    All the paper work and finger printing has been submitted. Just waiting now.

She has a 9mm Shield and a holster for carry. She has a purse with a holster built in that she got for her birthday. It is time to start thinking about the second gun and if it will be a back up or the primary. Work to be done on this.

The bail money situation is all jacked up. Royce would spend it. Marcia will not be able to find the jail. My mother would let us rot. Marcia's mother could not find the jail. See a pattern here. And bail is likely long over due in the need department. Perhaps we should fort up and hope to negotiate prior to arrest.

She has been trained by myself and others in a variety of things. She will be taking the Givens class in October as well.

I will miss her while she is off at college. I have enjoyed having her around on a daily basis since she arrived in 1999. She is a piece of work and I would not have it any other way.

Even though she is growing up and about to leave home, she will always be your best son!

Which college did she choose?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Even though she is growing up and about to leave home, she will always be your best son!

Which college did she choose?
    She is my best son but he is closing the gap and I have high hopes that she may slide to second place in that category.

Direct admission to the nursing school and the cost will make the final decision. It has not happened yet.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    She is my best son but he is closing the gap and I have high hopes that she may slide to second place in that category.

Direct admission to the nursing school and the cost will make the final decision. It has not happened yet.

Good luck! On both counts!

I remain suspicious of The Boy, though. You try to kill my entire family one time and I'm going to keep an eye on you after that.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Royce has now been involved in two football practices. There is hope and hope is all we can expect. At least he is not a turd.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Coach, your wife and MIL sound a lot like mine.

Congratulations on one good kid graduated into the world. She is one you can be proud of!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    She turned 18 on the 9th of July. On the 31st of July her LTCH arrived in the mail. That is pretty good.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    She is busy with Volleyball. So we don't even see each other much let alone get to work on shooting. So there is work to be done.

Volleyball? Oh, yeah . . . sometimes I forget that she's a girl and does girl stuff too.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Volleyball? Oh, yeah . . . sometimes I forget that she's a girl and does girl stuff too.
    She competed in Plainfield's Distinguished Young Women program last night as well. She is a girl, and today still my best son. I am starting to be encouraged that she may slip to second place at some point.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    She competed in Plainfield's Distinguished Young Women program last night as well. She is a girl, and today still my best son. I am starting to be encouraged that she may slip to second place at some point.

Your primary concern should probably be that she holds the Best Daughter position without a challenge.

Top Bottom