Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Indiucky, Across the river from Kentuckiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    At the same time?

You when I am ringing steel with a classic Smith and Indygal when I do things my own way and break the mold of how folks perceive I should be...

I self identify with mom45 when I am mediating a debate between our 13 year old autistic daughter and my wife....Mom45 would make a great hostage negotiator...Snap and indygal are for when the negotiations break down....

"Two guys went in a bar and I shot them" and "Snap is a steel ringing mofo".....Who wouldn't want to ID with such ladies????
    Last edited by indiucky; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

Since I just met one INGOer in person I don't really know who's male and who's female anyway.
    I called a gal "sir" by mistake one time.

Some of the screen names and avatar don't give you much clues on people's gender.
    Not that it matter anyway.
    There's no age, gender, skin color ... online.We're all a big family (with obviously some crazy people like in every family).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I like turtles

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    I have one in the oven. Due on Valentine's day...
    What's her INGO screen name?
    Make an account for her already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I like turtles

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    You when I am ringing steel with a classic Smith and Indygal when I do things my own way and break the mold of how folks perceive I should be...

I self identify with mom45 when I am mediating a debate between our 13 year old autistic daughter and my wife....Mom45 would make a great hostage negotiator...Snap and indygal are for when the negotiations break down....

"Two guys went in a bar and I shot them" and "Snap is a steel ringing mofo".....Who wouldn't want to ID with such ladies????

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post

My style of negotiating lately has been to tell people to shut the **** up! You may not want to use my negotiating style with a 13 year old.

L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe for the next year on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or by reading his blog at www.sketchytravels.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5