• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    She's stubborn as her Mother, twenty something "adult" not a lot of extra $$$, when she expressed interest in carrying I offered her a lot of advice to start. Wasn't going well, so I backed off. 2 years later she has her Lifetime LTCH and few month back she asked if she could shoot some of my guns to get an idea of what she wants. She took to my Ruger SP101, so tonight I offer her the Ruger and I got a big hug. Yeah like I was going to let my kid carry a Taurus.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    She's stubborn as her Mother, twenty something "adult" not a lot of extra $$$, when she expressed interest in carrying I offered her a lot of advice to start. Wasn't going well, so I backed off. 2 years later she has her Lifetime LTCH and few month back she asked if she could shoot some of my guns to get an idea of what she wants. She took to my Ruger SP101, so tonight I offer her the Ruger and I got a big hug. Yeah like I was going to let my kid carry a Taurus.
    They are always Daddy’s Prcincess.

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    I have a Ruger SP 101 3 inch. Shoots nice, but I found it too heavy to carry on my hip. Even with a good gunbelt and 3 " suspenders I couldn't keep my pants up. My regular J frame, and Shield I find much easier to carry. It does fit very nicely in a small wooden box that sits next to my Lazy Boy easy chair. Just in case the bad guys try to come in uninvited.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Well done! ... mine is 32 - mom of 2 - and a few years ago got thru some of this - but it is still a process here. ... took a while to get from NO to OK I want my LTCH to ...

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields

That is outstanding! All Dads with daughters can certainly relate and appreciate the moment with you.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    When word gets around to all of the potential "boyfriends" that she carries a gun it will scare the crap out of most of them. And that's a good thing.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport

Eyes watering...dang allergies.

Top Bottom