• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    My much better half surprised me by asking if we could go to the range today. As a girl, she shot a good bit outdoors at her grandparents' home but it'd been years since she expressed an
    interest in shooting. Off we went with 9mm and .45 in the bag. After a slow start, she got comfortable and had a great time. Even asked about a next time. So good to reintroduce somebody to the sport.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Sounds like a great gal. Everyone is different but my wife is really fond of .22 semi-auto handguns and 38 special revolvers. She finds the larger semi-autos a bit snappy. Her wrists are about half the size of mine so it's understandable and the .22 rimfire and 38 special handloads don't break the bank.

AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    Sounds like a great gal. Everyone is different but my wife is really fond of .22 semi-auto handguns and 38 special revolvers. She finds the larger semi-autos a bit snappy. Her wrists are about half the size of mine so it's understandable and the .22 rimfire and 38 special handloads don't break the bank.

Would love to have .22 and 38 special in my inventory.....hopefully in the (near) future. Wife found the M&P9 2.0 Compact too snappy for her liking. She much preferred the .45.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Would love to have .22 and 38 special in my inventory.....hopefully in the (near) future. Wife found the M&P9 2.0 Compact too snappy for her liking. She much preferred the .45.

"she much preferred the .45" My daughter who is 32, preferred and liked shooting my SA 45 very much as well? She is tall and thin, but none the less she really likes shooting it. So much so that the other day she said "hey Dad, when the times comes will you "will" your SA .45 to me? So...I guess when I take the big dirt nap I will leave it to her. Sure surprised me that she liked shooting it that much. I guess you just never know.

hkguy1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Indianapolis
    My much better half surprised me by asking if we could go to the range today. As a girl, she shot a good bit outdoors at her grandparents' home but it'd been years since she expressed an
    interest in shooting. Off we went with 9mm and .45 in the bag. After a slow start, she got comfortable and had a great time. Even asked about a next time. So good to reintroduce somebody to the sport.
    I bet she cannot wait to go next time.

Top Bottom