Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Looking for a shoulder holster for a Glock 23

My wife is asking for a shoulder holster for her Glock 23. Does anyone have experience with a comfortable shoulder holster? Is it possible to get something with retention without fiddling with a snap, or is a snap a better way to go? Is a strap in the back more comfortable? It would be worn under zip up sweat shirts.
    'Havok!' and let slip the dogs of war.

User Info Menu

We just had a thread on this. Here it is.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/a...r-options.html

Also if you search shoulder holster you will have 30 threads to read through.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post

Thank you. I'll refer to that post.
    'Havok!' and let slip the dogs of war.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Sigblitz, I bought one from Stoner Holster in Ohio. It is very well made and very comfortable. They had a booth at the Indy 1500 last year. I had mine made and he took it to the show where I picked it up. Jeff Stoner even did the fitting while I was there. It's called the Stormer Vertical Shoulder Rig. It has a unique feature, the holster is able to be pulled to the horiztal position when drawing the weapon then it snaps back vertical for reholstering. They have a great website ( stonerholsters.com) .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post

Oh, right. Because having boobs has nothing to do with how a shoulder rig would wear differently from a man's rig. Why on earth would the OP post in this forum when there are so many chesty men giving their opinions.

OP-with the 1500 this weekend I would suggest having her chat with the folks at the Well Armed Woman booth. They have some great solutions for how a lady would carry. There have been more and more vendors coming that tailor their items to a lady shooter. Good for her to want to carry on her person rather than in a handbag.
    Luck favors the prepared.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGirl View Post

Oh, right. Because having boobs has nothing to do with how a shoulder rig would wear differently from a man's rig. Why on earth would the OP post in this forum when there are so many chesty men giving their opinions.

OP-with the 1500 this weekend I would suggest having her chat with the folks at the Well Armed Woman booth. They have some great solutions for how a lady would carry. There have been more and more vendors coming that tailor their items to a lady shooter. Good for her to want to carry on her person rather than in a handbag.
    Excellent point...

OP, we need more info. What kind of boobs are we talking about here? Itty-bitties? Tig-Oís?

If youíre free youíll never see the walls.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Excellent point...

OP, we need more info. What kind of boobs are we talking about here? Itty-bitties? Tig-Oís?

Did you just ask for pictures of a mans wife so a proper shoulder holster recommendation could be made?
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Did you just ask for pictures of a mans wife so a proper shoulder holster recommendation could be made?
    Just being thorough... I donít want to make a recommendation without having all the facts.
    If youíre free youíll never see the walls.

User Info Menu

I love INGO!

It's like an awkward Thanksgiving with 30,000 of your closest relatives.

User Info Menu

Excellent point...

If the INGO would let me rep you, I would +6.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Just being thorough... I donít want to make a recommendation without having all the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQAndABunchOfNumbers View Post
    I love INGO!

It's like an awkward Thanksgiving with 30,000 of your closest relatives.
    It's great, isn't it?
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast