Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Expert IndyGal65's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Thanks for the info! We can't wait!

  2. #12
    Expert Jeepster48439's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just signed up my wife and 2 daughters.
    “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." -- SunTzu

  3. #13
    Tactical Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just signed up for this!

  4. #14
    Sharpshooter

    User Info Menu

    We have a full class for this event!

    Very much looking forward to meeting and working with all the ladies.

  5. #15
    Plinker Michelle Goff's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Had a great time today with Revere's Riders! Marion County Fish and Game has a great well-maintained venue. Enjoyed the time spent with you all and gave me a chance to polish up some basic stance and grip skills. Thank you very much!
    Build a bridge and get over it.

  6. #16
    Sharpshooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Goff View Post
    Had a great time today with Revere's Riders! Marion County Fish and Game has a great well-maintained venue. Enjoyed the time spent with you all and gave me a chance to polish up some basic stance and grip skills. Thank you very much!
    So glad to have you as one of our students.

    If you're looking for am outdoor range in your neck of the woods to keep practicing, I strongly suggest Crawfordsville Gun Club ... 3225 State Road 47 North / Crawfordsville, IN 47933 ... GPS 40.08657 , -86.81557. They have a nice pistol bay that allows you to shoot out to 15 yds ... no steel can be set, but plastic spinners work nicely if you tire of paper targets. The yearly cost is a steal at $40. The club board meets the first Sunday of each month starting at 9:00 AM and are usually done by 10:00 AM. You can sign up for a membership before or after that meeting. They have a strict "No Guest" policy, so if you wanted to bring along a friend, they'd have to join the club too.

    FWIW, they are having a members cookout the 3rd Sunday in May. Join up and have lunch before you start practicing with your pistol.
    Last edited by TJ Kackowski; 1 Week Ago at 09:54. Reason: corrected meeting date . wrong weekend originally noted

  7. #17
    Expert IndyGal65's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Kackowski View Post
    So glad to have you as one of our students.

    If you're looking for am outdoor range in your neck of the woods to keep practicing, I strongly suggest Crawfordsville Gun Club ... 3225 State Road 47 North / Crawfordsville, IN 47933 ... GPS 40.08657 , -86.81557. They have a nice pistol bay that allows you to shoot out to 15 yds ... no steel can be set, but plastic spinners work nicely if you tire of paper targets. The yearly cost is a steal at $40. The club board meets the first Sunday of each month starting at 9:00 AM and are usually done by 10:00 AM. You can sign up for a membership before or after that meeting. They have a strict "No Guest" policy, so if you wanted to bring along a friend, they'd have to join the club too.

    FWIW, they are having a members cookout the 3rd Sunday in May. Join up and have lunch before you start practicing with your pistol.
    Thanks to you TJ, as well as Slim, Becki, and all the other folks who spent their Saturday training us on being better shooters. We really enjoyed the lighthearted nature of the event, along with the storytelling, but also appreciated the safe atmosphere. Thanks too, for the info above, as we all enjoyed being outdoors for the day...it's so much more fun to shoot outside!

    Thanks again!
    Kathy, Becky and Tish

  8. #18
    Plinker Michelle Goff's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Kackowski View Post
    So glad to have you as one of our students.

    If you're looking for am outdoor range in your neck of the woods to keep practicing, I strongly suggest Crawfordsville Gun Club ... 3225 State Road 47 North / Crawfordsville, IN 47933 ... GPS 40.08657 , -86.81557. They have a nice pistol bay that allows you to shoot out to 15 yds ... no steel can be set, but plastic spinners work nicely if you tire of paper targets. The yearly cost is a steal at $40. The club board meets the first Sunday of each month starting at 9:00 AM and are usually done by 10:00 AM. You can sign up for a membership before or after that meeting. They have a strict "No Guest" policy, so if you wanted to bring along a friend, they'd have to join the club too.

    FWIW, they are having a members cookout the 3rd Sunday in May. Join up and have lunch before you start practicing with your pistol.

    Thanks for this; my Dad and my husband have been members of this club in the past. Our conflict with the range now is the Sunday meeting and event times. My husband pastors a church and that pretty well fills our Sundays. We will still check them out again as it has been several years since we've been.
    Build a bridge and get over it.

  9. #19
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGal65 View Post
    Thanks to you TJ, as well as Slim, Becki, and all the other folks who spent their Saturday training us on being better shooters. We really enjoyed the lighthearted nature of the event, along with the storytelling, but also appreciated the safe atmosphere. Thanks too, for the info above, as we all enjoyed being outdoors for the day...it's so much more fun to shoot outside!

    Thanks again!
    Kathy, Becky and Tish
    It was great fun working with you all this past weekend! I learn something new every time from the instructors and the students. The basic rifle classes are also great events. Hope to see you at another class!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •