• TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Ladies Only??
    Isn't that kinda sexist? In this day and age, I thought gender was fluid. :dunno:

Take it up with the management. In the meantime, keep signing up the ladies for this event. It will be safe, it will be informative, it will be fun, and it will not have any male students on the line.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Ladies Only??
    Isn't that kinda sexist? In this day and age, I thought gender was fluid. :dunno:
    Dead Duck,
    If you are ‘one of those’, a male who identifies as a female no problem at all. Go ahead and sign up.
    Regardless of your actual sexual identity, or what you think you are , the training will be top notch and all inclusive.
    Go ahead and sign up, you will be made welcome.
    TJ is an awesome instructor.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Got 1 more to sign up for a total of 3 of us.  I didn't see this listed through the link and I apologize if it is already stated, but is there a minimum number of rounds we need to bring?  Thanks in advance.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Got 1 more to sign up for a total of 3 of us. I didn't see this listed through the link and I apologize if it is already stated, but is there a minimum number of rounds we need to bring? Thanks in advance.
    Awesome! Keep 'em coming.

You'll need about 250 rounds for the day.

Looking forward to meeting you and your friends.

Michelle Goff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2017
    Crawfordsville
    Had a great time today with Revere's Riders! Marion County Fish and Game has a great well-maintained venue. Enjoyed the time spent with you all and gave me a chance to polish up some basic stance and grip skills. Thank you very much!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Had a great time today with Revere's Riders! Marion County Fish and Game has a great well-maintained venue. Enjoyed the time spent with you all and gave me a chance to polish up some basic stance and grip skills. Thank you very much!
    So glad to have you as one of our students.

If you're looking for am outdoor range in your neck of the woods to keep practicing, I strongly suggest Crawfordsville Gun Club ... 3225 State Road 47 North / Crawfordsville, IN 47933 ... GPS 40.08657 , -86.81557. They have a nice pistol bay that allows you to shoot out to 15 yds ... no steel can be set, but plastic spinners work nicely if you tire of paper targets. The yearly cost is a steal at $40. The club board meets the first Sunday of each month starting at 9:00 AM and are usually done by 10:00 AM. You can sign up for a membership before or after that meeting. They have a strict "No Guest" policy, so if you wanted to bring along a friend, they'd have to join the club too.

FWIW, they are having a members cookout the 3rd Sunday in May. Join up and have lunch before you start practicing with your pistol.

Last edited:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

If you're looking for am outdoor range in your neck of the woods to keep practicing, I strongly suggest Crawfordsville Gun Club ... 3225 State Road 47 North / Crawfordsville, IN 47933 ... GPS 40.08657 , -86.81557. They have a nice pistol bay that allows you to shoot out to 15 yds ... no steel can be set, but plastic spinners work nicely if you tire of paper targets. The yearly cost is a steal at $40. The club board meets the first Sunday of each month starting at 9:00 AM and are usually done by 10:00 AM. You can sign up for a membership before or after that meeting. They have a strict "No Guest" policy, so if you wanted to bring along a friend, they'd have to join the club too.

FWIW, they are having a members cookout the 3rd Sunday in May. Join up and have lunch before you start practicing with your pistol.

Thanks to you TJ, as well as Slim, Becki, and all the other folks who spent their Saturday training us on being better shooters. We really enjoyed the lighthearted nature of the event, along with the storytelling, but also appreciated the safe atmosphere. Thanks too, for the info above, as we all enjoyed being outdoors for the day...it's so much more fun to shoot outside!

Thanks again!
    Kathy, Becky and Tish

Michelle Goff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2017
    Crawfordsville

Thanks for this; my Dad and my husband have been members of this club in the past. Our conflict with the range now is the Sunday meeting and event times. My husband pastors a church and that pretty well fills our Sundays. We will still check them out again as it has been several years since we've been.

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to you TJ, as well as Slim, Becki, and all the other folks who spent their Saturday training us on being better shooters. We really enjoyed the lighthearted nature of the event, along with the storytelling, but also appreciated the safe atmosphere. Thanks too, for the info above, as we all enjoyed being outdoors for the day...it's so much more fun to shoot outside!

Thanks again!
    Kathy, Becky and Tish

It was great fun working with you all this past weekend! I learn something new every time from the instructors and the students. The basic rifle classes are also great events. Hope to see you at another class!

Top Bottom