• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • allthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2019
    NW, IN
    I really would like my wife to take a class as she is getting a lifetime permit, if you know any within an hour or so of Jasper county please let me know. Thank you.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    Check out Briggs Core Dynamics on the north side of Fowler. Here is the URL for their web page "Home". I have not ever done any interaction with them so no recommendations. If you do interact with them, would be nice to know how it goes.

Tim.

allthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2019
    NW, IN
    This one's not in your back yard, but I cannot recommend the group highly enough. Well worth the slightly longer drive
    https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2019-apr-13-indianapolis-in/

[EDIT] Damn. That one's sold out!
    Well there's another in Richmond: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2019-jun-22-richmond-in/
    And one east of Terre Haute: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2019-aug-10-seelyville-in/

These are quite a drive, have to see if she wants to go that far for an 8 hour class, Thanks for the ideas.

allthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2019
    NW, IN
    Check out Briggs Core Dynamics on the north side of Fowler. Here is the URL for their web page "Home". I have not ever done any interaction with them so no recommendations. If you do interact with them, would be nice to know how it goes.

Tim.

This is interesting but probably not interested in a membership, thanks.

volksjager

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    I’ve taken a couple of course their. Great group of people and really enjoyed the training. He mentions the membership but doesn’t push it and it isn’t required to take a class there. I plan on taking more classes there next year.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    A bit of a drive for you, Len Halascsak/Line Of Defense (lineofdefensetraining@gmail.com) does beginner and other levels of training at the Linden Conservation Club which is just north of Linden, Indiana. You do not need to be a member to take courses.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Boone County Sheriff Dept offers excellent two day classes, and they are pretty inexpensive to boot. I have been multiple times, and am always impressed with the quality of instruction.

Might be just over an hour, depending where you are in Jasper Co.

Mike Maddox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Otterbein
    Without knowing exactly what you are wanting, it is hard to say. It does take a different approach for women. Can tell you of two Instructors that do great jobs in Newton and Benton Counties. Both have multiple creds, and years of experience. Both also have many options to try, and one has their own range. PM me for more info.

gonebad395

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    Highland
    Hi I bought this for my wife for her birthday it’s a woman’s only class and taught by a woman. She was truly comfortable and enjoyed it so much. She came home smiling ear to ear and so excited to show me what’s she had learned. I had taken her shooting and she did great but she wanted her carry permit and I thought this would be a great class for her. And it was she now goes shooting with a all group of ladies and looks forward to it monthly. I couldn’t be prouder of her. It’s in Valparaiso which should be in your mileage range. Here’s a link hope it helps
    https://mwtraininggroup.com/

Top Bottom