• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    So we went to a gun show today. Took both girls with us, 8 and 10. Was just a small one, pop up at the armory in Clarksville TN. Great group of people. There was a booth for "women" pepper spray, tasers and the like. No guns at her booth. She asked every woman walking by "what do you use for protection?" Of the few of us there, some answered their husbands or sons. It bothered me a bit. I carry. I assume my daughters will when they are old enough. Anyone rely on pepper spray or tasers instead of guns? I mean my husband is a great deterrent, but I go out alone and with the kids all the time. I'm not sure I would feel safer with either of those.

rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Oh, and the girls got pocket knives. Cause every girl needs a reliable pocket knife! One vender even gave the girls the credit cars pocket knives! They were quite excited!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Oh, and the girls got pocket knives. Cause every girl needs a reliable pocket knife! One vender even gave the girls the credit cars pocket knives! They were quite excited!

I have heard it said by a guy with a phd that it is a dad's job to teacher his daughters to stab people in the face that deserve it.

240sx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2019
    Fishers
    My gf is a liberal, and when I first met her she
    didn't believe in owning guns.
    She's now got her LTCH and 2 guns.
    HK VP9 and a Shield 9mm.
    :):

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Oh yes the Boss is armed all the time. She cam shoot too!!

She had a grant from the State to teach self defense to igh School girls for a few years.

Good thing I'm cute....and occasionally useful........

Don

rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have heard it said by a guy with a phd that it is a dad's job to teacher his daughters to stab people in the face that deserve it.

I don't know about the face, but my dad taught me the stab and twist move when I was old enough to hang out with boys. He always said go for the thigh....

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Oh, you don't know how many times my wife has put her hand on my concealed firearm (notice the careful wording here), and when I ask what she is doing (already knowing the answer), she says "Just checking." When I would ask if she is carrying, she would say "no, but you are." We've had the conversation about if I was shot (or otherwise incapacitated) first a couple of times, but nothing has changed. Obviously she's an adult and can make her own decisions, so I just don't push it anymore.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    There was a booth for "women" pepper spray, tasers and the like. No guns at her booth. She asked every woman walking by "what do you use for protection?" Of the few of us there, some answered their husbands or sons.

Untapped market, kydex holsters for your husband/son.

Top Bottom