Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Congratulations. As others have said, a great lady and fantastic representative for shooting sports.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Congrats Rayne you certainly earned it and deserve it. I picture Huff training you like Mickey trained Rocky Balboa in Rocky (1976 ouch!). Trying to catch the chicken scene certainly comes to mind. Dave Goodrich playing the role of Paulie.
    Thanks MCgease08 for posting.

User Info Menu

Outstanding job well done Rayne!
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

User Info Menu

Well done! Great article as well! Just a few days ago I found out she was just a few persons from me on the line in relay 3!

Wayne's score from the CMP competition tracker web page

natwest cash machine locator

this match (rimfire sporter) is a fun and challenging match.....I will see you soon and hope my 540-7x holds up!

Congrads!

Aaron Kohler
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    To those of who lack such mad skills, your work, sir, is like magic!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    What makes a glove illegal?
    In Rimfire Sporter you are not allowed to use shooting coats, shooting gloves or other aids of this type. You are allowed to wear the maximum of two sweatshirts and a work glove. This is to keep the expense down and make this match affordable to anyone who has a .22lr capable of meeting the match requirements of being below 7.5lbs and having a trigger pull of more then 3 lbs.

I do not believe RSO did this out of maliciousness and I don't think he realized how rattled our interaction would make me. I believe he was a poorly trained volunteer, that had the misfortune to do what he thought was correct.
    The LORD is close to the brokenhearted & saves those who are crushed. Psalm 34:18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nad63 View Post
    Congrats Rayne you certainly earned it and deserve it. I picture Huff training you like Mickey trained Rocky Balboa in Rocky (1976 ouch!). Trying to catch the chicken scene certainly comes to mind. Dave Goodrich playing the role of Paulie.
    Thanks MCgease08 lovemywoods for posting.
    FTFY
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Congratulations, ma'am.
    "Do not overthink it, gentlemen. It's only a gunfight, not an IRS tax audit." - Louis Awerbuck

Expert

User Info Menu

Congrats Rayne.

That RO would have had me looking for a Xanax to calm back down...lol

Holding it together is mentally is tough enough without the distraction an incorrect RO.

User Info Menu

Congratulations Rayne. I just saw this on FB this morning and had to look for this thread then.
    Pdubs are proud of you!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Congratulations Rayne.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast